3.24.2 Hotfix 6

"
Slider13 wrote:
If you didn't ban anyone for this, I will never buy another supporter pack. So many people have gotten away with exploiting your league and you do nothing.

For real. It’s very frustrating that they have pretty much abandoned poe1 to focus on Poe2 yet poe2 is a ways out. You have a current functioning game that’s out and you are putting way to much effort into a game that has yet to release. They probably have lost many players after what this league has become and also the bs they pulled at the last month of affliction( game was unplayable and they ignored it). This game takes so much time and currency to build a really good character to really be able to push into most endgame content yet they just nerf nerf nerf any decent strategies that were found. Only people who benefited from it were people who play this game for a living(YouTubers etc). I feel like they have took way to much resources from poe1 because they are behind on Poe2 but that makes no sense. Poe1 is a great game that they have worked on for years and now they are just punching it aside. I’m not sure who’s making the current decisions for Poe1 but they have to get the boot. All these nerfs and hot fixes in a league that’s already trash is just incompetent..
"
zkitzor wrote:
"
xEnyCe30 wrote:
This game has become a joke. They have literally thrown is the towel and given up to focus on poe2. It’s a shame cause poe2 is a ways out and they are just losing tons of players. They won’t fix things that we need fixed but stuff like this they fix asap, makes no sense at all. T17s are a mess, loot drop percentages and loot locations this league are terrible. I try to make myself believe next league will be better but I doubt it. They started patching things during the league and took any good ways to make currency away. What happen to Wilson? Why are these other idiots making all the decisions?

Get rekt, dont cheat.

Get rekt and don’t cheat lol. First off I had no clue I could even get six socket items until ggg announced it was getting a patch. Certainly don’t use those items check my build. Second I agree with them removing the items completely(get rekt)…I don’t agree with what they will actually focus and put effort into. They will make sure to remove these items but won’t fix bigger issues in the game….donkey
"
"
xEnyCe30 wrote:
"
Slider13 wrote:
If you didn't ban anyone for this, I will never buy another supporter pack. So many people have gotten away with exploiting your league and you do nothing.

For real. It’s very frustrating that they have pretty much abandoned poe1 to focus on Poe2 yet poe2 is a ways out. You have a current functioning game that’s out and you are putting way to much effort into a game that has yet to release. They probably have lost many players after what this league has become and also the bs they pulled at the last month of affliction( game was unplayable and they ignored it). This game takes so much time and currency to build a really good character to really be able to push into most endgame content yet they just nerf nerf nerf any decent strategies that were found. Only people who benefited from it were people who play this game for a living(YouTubers etc). I feel like they have took way to much resources from poe1 because they are behind on Poe2 but that makes no sense. Poe1 is a great game that they have worked on for years and now they are just punching it aside. I’m not sure who’s making the current decisions for Poe1 but they have to get the boot. All these nerfs and hot fixes in a league that’s already trash is just incompetent..

++

Sacrificing an amazing title for the sake of trying to speed up development of something that - spoiler alert GGG, may not work as well as you expect, people have seen previews of the new game and they have mixed feelings fyi - is a really unwise move.

Make sure that you don't kill something that you worked for, for long years, along the way.

[Removed by Support] because they are truly ruining a great game. They are putting all resources into poe2 and it might be a bust. They should still be putting most energy into poe1 not a game that ISNT EVEN OUT!
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on May 8, 2024, 6:52:01 PM
We are still farming barrels T17 won't you guys buff other league mechanics?It's a joke 80div/hr to 8-15/hr divs on ritual you are basically forced to break barrels if you don't want to waste time
I just got one question, do you folks even test your patches?(multi-plat too)

I can haz patch to see at least ONE T17 map in this league? O_O
if you don't buff melee next league i will not supported again. those 6s bug was refreshing for socket pressure... and add build variety...
ty for fix
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Clap
"
diablo4life wrote:
"
PatriarchDeon wrote:
ok, now to be need fixing 25 000% fire res armour!
then and here yours problems...
the most worst league i ever seen

level 36 in league has opinion on it :)

I'm a standard player, idiot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info