3.24.2 Hotfix 6

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Those are gone by default the moment they move or log out / log in or even touch it.

Hmm, so you're saying that the owners of those thousands of items with excessive sockets, which are still being offered on trade, never "moved, logged out or touched those items" ever since this was (supposed to be) fixed? I find that hard to believe. ^^
So... NO repercussions for exploiting the game? NOTED.
"
tomay wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Those are gone by default the moment they move or log out / log in or even touch it.

Hmm, so you're saying that the owners of those thousands of items with excessive sockets, which are still being offered on trade, never "moved, logged out or touched those items" ever since this was (supposed to be) fixed? I find that hard to believe. ^^

Yep, because selling is the only thing they can do with them now. Some people might still not know about the nature of the fix and buy it (pun intended)
"
tomay wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

Correct; It's a date base hence you're unable to hide out.

The very moment they

1) Move
2) Login
3) Logout
4) Trade

It reverts back.

That's how a database works.

If it doesn't match then it will match it the very moment so they can't even move the item via guild stash either.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Sometimes I really think people would enjoy PoE more without trading.
That FOMO some people here have and also the Divines/hour playstyle is kinda unhealthy in general.

Well people will always find ways of doing weird stuff and complaining about it anyways.
"
darkilein1 wrote:
That FOMO some people here have and also the Divines/hour playstyle is kinda unhealthy in general.

Well people will always find ways of doing weird stuff and complaining about it anyways.

I'd be glad to if:
1) You could still party with your friends
2) You could still obtain any kind of loot needed for your build in a realistic time frame, without it being hardlocked behind massive MF requirements. Party MF culler is much bigger problem than trade.
"
darkilein1 wrote:

PoE fans will never be happy lol. Just something you kinda have to accept.
guys, wats happening ? I used to farm 0.6div per map at least and now i´m doing -0.2div per map since yerterday, strongbox strategy... I did kinda 30 maps same strat and got 2-3 div deficit... wats happening? And I´m mf, imagine if I wans´t.
It insta solved after posted here... We dropping things again.
Ty ggg!
Last edited by 710_LiMao0 on May 14, 2024, 3:18:17 PM
They actually gave up now didnt they
"
PatriarchDeon wrote:
ok, now to be need fixing 25 000% fire res armour!
then and here yours problems...
the most worst league i ever seen

the coloring in your comment is much worse!
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info