Are YOU still playing this league?

Still playing (and enjoying the league as well).
Slowly working my way to 38 challenges, probably not going for 40 unless I feel it at the time I reach 38.
yep, still playing. First time doing delve, at 1100 depth and still going strong. Trying to get to at least 3k this season (despite not having too much time to play).
I played league less than a week because I hated it. Then I played standard for 2 weeks to test out builds and farming strats. I got pissed off and deleted the game from my hard drive.

I'm enjoying Torchlight Infinite right now. GGG really does hold quality of life hostage.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Got 40/40 and thinking about giving Ruthless my annual try..

Nothing else I want to play right now until perhaps Elden Ring DLC.
Last edited by Gescom on May 3, 2024, 9:58:23 AM
Yep, still playing. As a 1 build Andy, my playing of a league is super dependent on whether I like the build I choose and this time it worked out.

I played Kalandra + TOTA loads for the same reason but ended up trying to play a terrible build in Sentinel and quit. Affliction build was average and so was my play time.
Im busy delivering some livberty and democracy to our fellow bug neighbours on other planets.
Last edited by Aynix on May 3, 2024, 6:15:11 PM
nope

this league is pretty bad

No.

I had some fun getting to red maps in SC but beyond that mapping has never been my forte.

I might play later but I'm currently on hardcore survival in The Forest. Then Sons of the Forest.

So the backlog grows and lots of stuff to do. TL;DR: Making bases and trapping cannibals > mapping in poe.
Still playing. Closing in on my first ssf 100. Maybe stop after that, maybe not, grave crafting so strong/easy I feel semi compelled to try something else.
We tested it extensively
Yeah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info