T17 - solo only

I think unlocks in general should definitely require a player to be solo. Or at least boss-related unlocks. Map completions are probably fine, a lot of people do party up while filling in their Atlas.
"
I think unlocks in general should definitely require a player to be solo. Or at least boss-related unlocks. Map completions are probably fine, a lot of people do party up while filling in their Atlas.

Agreed. voidstones especially.
GGG, with how trivial T17 maps are, consider making them solo only and possibly buff difficulty. They're boring and bland now.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
GGG, with how trivial T17 maps are, consider making them solo only and possibly buff difficulty. They're boring and bland now.

Playing the same build over and over and talking about something being boring. Made my day, thanks.
"
TayPoE wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Playing the same build over and over and talking about something being boring. Made my day, thanks.

Well you don't need to play the same build every league to actually realize that.
You can even hop onto a of meta build nobody plays and laugh your exiles ass off with t17 maps.

I fully agree with OP and t17 maps should be solo only and not a accomplishment cheesed by a carry purchase or party play.
Same should go for voidstones and fav map slots, and prob even challenges as well.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 12, 2024, 3:01:18 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
TayPoE wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Well you don't need to play the same build every league to actually realize that.
You can even hop onto a of meta build nobody plays and laugh your exiles ass off with t17 maps.

I fully agree with OP and t17 maps should be solo only and not a accomplishment cheesed by a carry purchase or party play.
Same should go for voidstones and fav map slots, and prob even challenges as well.

Has nothing to do with what i said. As i said just funny. Idc about difficulty of T17s. In SC Trade will never be an Issue anyways.

Edit: GGG missed the point of t17s anyways. So its just loot fiesta nothing else.
Last edited by TayPoE on Aug 12, 2024, 3:04:01 AM
How did GGG "miss the point" of T17s?

What "is the point" of T17s if not what the devs intended them to be?

And why do you think phat loot isn't the point of running maps?

I am so confused by your understanding of the mapping system, Tay... baffling.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Hard disagree with everything in this thread. If I pick a mapper and not a bosser at leaguestart I should be able to have fun by mapping with full voidstones + scarabs.

Why are you wanting to gate fun behind forcing players to build bossers if half of us simply do not enjoy bossing?
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
TayPoE wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

lol made laugh as well.:)

i only did two t17 so far but to me the boss is not easier than last league. "we made them soo much easier now" yeah right. clearing the map was easier i'll admit that but i havent noticed any changes with the boss,so no it should not be solo only. 6th map slot is too important to be locked behind this content
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
TayPoE wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

lol made laugh as well.:)

i only did two t17 so far but to me the boss is not easier than last league. "we made them soo much easier now" yeah right. clearing the map was easier i'll admit that but i havent noticed any changes with the boss,so no it should not be solo only. 6th map slot is too important to be locked behind this content

Sorry for not playing new meta, but this build I've geared for 2-3 divs and it was ready to run t17s. Is this another "use blindfold to make game challenging" argument? ;)

Wasn't 5th slot mandatory? Now they added extra one, and that is too mandatory? Is everything mandatory? Then earn it by playing the game yourself :)

T17 bosses are easier. A lot easier. How would you notice if you haven't done t17 before?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info