T17 - solo only

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
these are the same people who are playing melee now.

Are you trying to tell us, that majority of PoE was playing melee
last league too? :P No.

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
anyway i'm leaving now but before i go let me repeat what i said before. t17 or any boss that has stuff gated behind it should not be solo only,and i'm 99% sure that it never will be because it would kill boss killing. ggg wont take away the steady income of boss killers just to please a few people here.

It wouldn't kill "boss killing" service, there are other bosses you will still be able to buy carry for.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
this really needs more attention as it should have been subject of changes since leagues, and moreso part of the recent t17 changes.

A simple "conditional line" in challenges and the unlock for the t17 map slot shouldn't be that hard to code into the game.
Something like "do content x without using more than one portal" to turn things immediately into solo thing.
This way players can still do their party stuff for loot but don't cheese unlock certain things via carries.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 31, 2024, 10:44:47 PM
"
Pashid wrote:
"do content x without using more than one portal"

Maximum one player per area instead. No need to crank masochism to 11 too. Or rather, no need to bring HCs problems into SC, as disconnects are still a problem and still rampant.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
Last edited by AdRonZh3Ro on Aug 31, 2024, 11:03:19 PM
"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"do content x without using more than one portal"

Maximum one player per area instead. No need to crank masochism to 11 too. Or rather, no need to bring HCs problems into SC, as disconnects are still a problem and still rampant.

I think that would be a very fair perma mod on t17 to have one player per area.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:

I think that would be a very fair perma mod on t17 to have one player per area.

Yea I think this would be good to have
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Actually solves a lot of issues people have with T17s. Removing party play from the list of options means less "OP" strategies involving T17s
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info