Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
Magebloodgodx wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
roundishcap wrote:
Good god the change to corpse explosion is nice, but show it with 30% pack size during a harbinger with a player using their own detonate dead.

what you added is nice, but it doesn't fundamentally change anything. Players are not going to see or hear the warning before they get one tapped by corpse explosion WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD JUST HAVE REMOVED IT or make it not one shot players. Either way really.

exactly

"
Magebloodgodx wrote:
Almost all players like the new QOL stuff, but also almost all players hate LMB remove. Its worst thing I've seen in the poe history!

Get back to reality please : most players do not care about this change, AT ALL.

SUUURE and that's why people wrote 50+ pages about it here, 500 likes/3k dislike on youtube video, unreal flood on reddit and all very popular streamers say on twitter it's a mistake.
Only bad skilled player can say that it doesn't matter
i can agree on most builds its just bad BUT on some builds like mines/minion builds/general cry and few more its close to UNPLAYBLE. Every normal player understand it.

THIS!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
all great changes
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
It's all cool with the new DD animation and all but when my Carrion Golems start spamming spikes I cannot see anything below my characters head sceen wide. Unless you make some kind of layering and opacity change for enemy spell visuals to take visual priority over selfcast/minioncast spells then this change doesn't really change a thing. Sorry.
DD changes seem insufficient, we need to realise that its there before the corpse is about to get exploded.
The problem is not the DD of small corpses that bosses spawns, it's when you're doing destructive play with 4 bosses on the screen and when one of those corpses gets detonated its a guaranteed oneshot if you get hit.
Shaper's slam that's a telegraphed attack because its a built-in mechanic in the boss fight and you can clearly know its coming.

Also what about visual clarity when killing essence mobs and 10 essences drop on the ground? Since a random rare with "explodes corpses" mod you didn't even see can explode the essence mob's corpse while you're looting and you die, its really not fun to rip like that.

DD is still a big issue for HC because theres randomness in it, it can happen at any time while mapping or during a boss fight.
Last edited by demon7310 on Mar 21, 2024, 3:56:21 AM
"
Maven Invitations no longer drop, Kirac will now give them to you when you're ready to visit Maven's arena.

What happens to the existing itemized Maven invitations in Standard?
Will they be deleted?
Uber Elder Fragment exchange yay
Breach Hands auto-drop yay
Moving all currency stacks yay

DD changes... meh. With your screen full of visual clutter like in actual gameplay, those extra 1-2 seconds till detonation count for very little. (No one's going to miss DD and DD-like skills if you just remove them from the monsters' list of skills.)

League-wide pantheon powers sound good until you want to play a build that intentionally avoids certain powers. You should make it a toggle at least.

The no-instant-skill on LMB is the opposite of QoL. And you're excusing this with a gem/extra socket + mana cost multi??? Revert this decision pls!

Ingame hobby: walking in and out of Al-Hezmin's Citadel to hear him whimpering "You've killed me a thousand times but those were just dreams... Let me out... please... let me out. Molten One, save me from this unending nightmare!"
Last edited by Ten_Thousand_Faces on Mar 21, 2024, 4:22:59 AM
Awesome changes, can't wait to see them in action. <3
Hope they will change those spike explodibg bois (Porcupine Goliaths) aswell.
His name wasn't real but his words were sincere
"
Dasher wrote:
"
Maven Invitations no longer drop, Kirac will now give them to you when you're ready to visit Maven's arena.

What happens to the existing itemized Maven invitations in Standard?
Will they be deleted?

Probably, try to sell them or use them before next league start.
Do not remove insta skills from Left click please ...
Couldn't care less for the strongboxes shown on the map.

!!Lets talk about the Anarchy Scarabs mod on the strongbox when he alched it. Plus the scarab in his inventory :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info