Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Strongbox icon +1
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
does the strongbox icon work for vaal vessels in vaal temple?

It should, since the Atlas Passives for Strongboxes (like chance to open again) work with them.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

It should, since the Atlas Passives for Strongboxes (like chance to open again) work with them.

nice. i feel like i always miss some unless i count them in my head
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

nice. i feel like i always miss some unless i count them in my head

IIINNN YOUR HEAAAAAD, IN YOUR HEEAAAEEEAAAD - STRONGBOX, STRONGBOX, STRONGBOoOX-BOoOX-BOoOX
"
RagingDs wrote:

Not really. What else would you consider the worst thing? In recent times...Archnemesis mods?

removal of alternate gems imo the worst change I have ever seen in POE

instantly killed hundreds of builds and worse, they just yoinked them out of our standard inventory

I havent spent 1$ on poe since then and I dont know if I ever will again
"
roundishcap wrote:
Good god the change to corpse explosion is nice, but show it with 30% pack size during a harbinger with a player using their own detonate dead.

what you added is nice, but it doesn't fundamentally change anything. Players are not going to see or hear the warning before they get one tapped by corpse explosion WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD JUST HAVE REMOVED IT or make it not one shot players. Either way really.

exactly

"
Magebloodgodx wrote:
Almost all players like the new QOL stuff, but also almost all players hate LMB remove. Its worst thing I've seen in the poe history!

Get back to reality please : most players do not care about this change, AT ALL.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Mar 21, 2024, 1:51:44 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
roundishcap wrote:
Good god the change to corpse explosion is nice, but show it with 30% pack size during a harbinger with a player using their own detonate dead.

what you added is nice, but it doesn't fundamentally change anything. Players are not going to see or hear the warning before they get one tapped by corpse explosion WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD JUST HAVE REMOVED IT or make it not one shot players. Either way really.

exactly

"
Magebloodgodx wrote:
Almost all players like the new QOL stuff, but also almost all players hate LMB remove. Its worst thing I've seen in the poe history!

Get back to reality please : most players do not care about this change, AT ALL.

The sixty pages of people complaining about LMB and completely ignoring anything else shown somewhat contradicts that theory.
Show rares & unique mobs as icons on the minimap like Detect Evil did. It's by far my favorite feature of the Affliction league.
Last edited by falfool on Mar 21, 2024, 2:32:23 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
roundishcap wrote:

exactly

"
Magebloodgodx wrote:

SUUURE and that's why people wrote 50+ pages about it here, 500 likes/3k dislike on youtube video, unreal flood on reddit and all very popular streamers say on twitter it's a mistake.
Only bad skilled player can say that it doesn't matter
i can agree on most builds its just bad BUT on some builds like mines/minion builds/general cry and few more its close to UNPLAYBLE. Every normal player understand it.
Last edited by Magebloodgodx on Mar 21, 2024, 2:36:07 AM
unimpressive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info