Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
killodoggy wrote:
"
Magebloodgodx wrote:
Almost all players like the new QOL stuff, but also almost all players hate LMB remove. Its worst thing I've seen in the poe history!

I am not a fan of the change. But this is hilarious to call it worst in poe history.

At least 2 past leagues were so bad with some of the changes that the game was not fun or even unplayable.

You can see my post above your message.
Most time idc about nerfs, sometimes its not funny but i rly dont care about it. But this time its absurd situation.
P.S I never post something on forum b4 this cringe moment
Last edited by Magebloodgodx on Mar 20, 2024, 11:23:23 PM
Well, the Strongbox change is nice... but the "we'll talk more about this tomorrow" bit honestly feels ominous.

Back to the DD change... I think it needs to be even flashier and visible.

I honestly expected a "circle of flames timer countdown" where it starts out with a series of flames in a circle pattern and they go out over time, when the last one is gone, then BOOM! (they could also count up instead of down, either way). I also think it needs more verticality too it. We have SOOOO much screen clutter, there are going to be plenty of times when it's barely visible (or at least barely noticible).

I do prefer it to the old DD, but I don't feel like it lives up to the description that was given on the podcast a while back.

Potential bright side! I am glad we're getting an alternative to cwdt sets. It means I can finally have my automatic skills pop in boss fights without having to get hit with potential 1hko god slams
Exile scarabs incoming?
Pantheons - toggle.
Left click - leave it as is, and the new gems will be a good another option.

Do not take away those options from different builds, thanks.

"In Path of Exile: Necropolis Strongbox Icons will appear on the Minimap."

*me zoming right in* WHERE?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
Yukiomi wrote:
"
DYNAMIKE77 wrote:
"
suzie-mochi wrote:
Hey GGG - I really appreciate all the changes you've shown so far, especially the automation one. Thank you.
\

i dont mind automation. i will use numkey......so it will be the same for me.....but hold on...oh no...you on playstation....really sad you will have 1 less socket for your gems....sorry exile.

Except you'll have to use Numkey with every such skill, after every single join on map.
When with automation you can just you know... have fun :D

we dont have to suffer the reduced cooldown recovery penalty. we dont have to put up with all warcries being put on cooldown when we want to use just one.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"In Path of Exile: Necropolis Strongbox Icons will appear on the Minimap."

*me zoming right in* WHERE?

It would be nice if they actually left all icons on the minimap after being discovered. that way you could open your map and look at it to see what you missed, instead of having to backtrack when you forgot what you passed.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.
"
toastino wrote:
"
Magebloodgodx wrote:
Almost all players like the new QOL stuff, but also almost all players hate LMB remove. Its worst thing I've seen in the poe history!

ok "worst thing i've seen in poe history" is a bit much for this isn't it

Not really. What else would you consider the worst thing? In recent times...Archnemesis mods? Neutering of harvest maybe? LoK or whatever random league you hated most? At least with those there were reasonably good reasons behind them. Results might have been terrible, but monsters badly needed updating, harvest was too OP, and leagues need a theme/mechanic that won't always work out.

LMB though is something that isn't a necessary change. It works well, isn't OP, and doesn't negatively effect mechanics of the game. In fact a lot of people rely on it to help with or avoid wrist issues and other limitations while they play so it's removal will physically impact some players. Choosing to remove it, to physically impact a section of your player base without providing a decent alternative, all without a good or overriding reason to do so is a terrible decision that if not the worst is definitely in contention.
does the strongbox icon work for vaal vessels in vaal temple?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info