Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Please stop breaking what already works perfectly and presenting nerfs as simplification. Flask curruption and LMB fix are just an unnecessary complication and dragging out of content, not to mention LMB - it's complete nonsense and just forces the use of macros for comfortable gameplay
Continent base trade search option please.
Can we get Maji "Ascendency" Unique and Rare icons in radius of 120m (or atleast Unique monsters), that was probably the biggest QoL we got in 3.23 beside extra bag.
Please, pretty please. =)
It was so good for Maps that spawn bosses somewhere in area, for example "Mud Geyser" map.
Last edited by ArtaEva on Mar 21, 2024, 6:06:30 AM
The LMB change is dogshit. I don't mind having a gem that makes insta spells automated, but disabling an option for insta's to be LMB is wtf questionable.

QOL, yeah sure.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Mar 21, 2024, 6:47:49 AM
Great QOL changes. This is the first time in a few years of my gaming life that I've been happy to see update news lol
Prediction: Number of players that come back to poe for the QoL in Necro league will far far outwiegh the easy button removal naysayers.
Wow finally strongboxes on minimap! Thats huge for endgame farming.

As other ppl said some QoL mentioned in this topic are just horrible. For example maven invitation and removing unid map corrupt effect.

I have mixed feeling on that league, but will join on start as always ;)
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Prediction: Number of players that come back to poe for the QoL in Necro league will far far outwiegh the easy button removal naysayers.

i will counter-predict you: the number will be around the same
if GGG is removing the LMB, then the meta will simply shift to other mechanics like CDR stacking
less witches but more scions or shadows because of cooldown passives and so on...
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:

The number of players will probably be more or less the same.

But the sales of the supporter packs might see a drop after such a change. I already read in this post that a lot of players will vote with their wallets :)
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Mar 21, 2024, 8:22:56 AM
very good and positive changes thanks for the quality of life improvement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info