Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Limiting end boss uniques is a great idea for the average player. How about instead of listening to streamers complain that they don't feel special being the first one to make it to a boss and get the drop, you make that drop special instead of limiting the general playing communities access to items. Give those streamers a first to the post version. Seems like you are moving the game economy and play to benefit streamers and bots (it was bad enough when you gave them priority queue). Now build enabling uniques will cost a mirror instead of just divines.

Maybe I'm wrong and the average player is grinding end game bosses. I don't think that's the case though.

As others have said, the LMB auto cast removal is junk. It kill skills like bone armour and other skills that you can't link gems to.

I'll wait for the live stream today to decide but, these changes make it seem like a crap league to play in so far. I've only skipped one league since beta but this might be my second.
100th page of good luck. Hope you guys deliver on today's stream.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Prediction: Number of players that come back to poe for the QoL in Necro league will far far outwiegh the easy button removal naysayers.

The number of players will probably be more or less the same.

But the sales of the supporter packs might see a drop after such a change. I already read in this post that a lot of players will vote with their wallets :)

true
new scarab tier probably means a larger rework of the syndicate and maybe a strong connection to necropolis itself
They better launch league after live stream loving the QOL updates!!!!
Time for a big balance patch please...

Almost nothing has changed in the past 3 years.

Deadeye, Pathfinder, Tornado Shot and Lightning arrow massively overrepresented every single league; 30-40% of the whole level 89-100 player base.

How is that good game design in a game supposed to be as rich and varied as Path of Exile ?!
It's bad game design, time to make real balance changes, it's not that hard, and most importantly of all : IT's YOUR JOB
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
lmb bind removal = bad
cool you want to add some automation for insta-skills... but removing the left click skill function is just stupid... it never hurt the game, and removing it only hurts... forcing players to use up already scarce skill gem slots.
It is about time that strongboxes show up on the mini map. That is a QoL change.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info