Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Good god the change to corpse explosion is nice, but show it with 30% pack size during a harbinger with a player using their own detonate dead.

what you added is nice, but it doesn't fundamentally change anything. Players are not going to see or hear the warning before they get one tapped by corpse explosion WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD JUST HAVE REMOVED IT or make it not one shot players. Either way really.
i mean its nice but people will still die to 100 other things. maybe its just me but none of these teasers excite me. hopefully tomorrow's reveal will be good
"
suzie-mochi wrote:
Hey GGG - I really appreciate all the changes you've shown so far, especially the automation one. Thank you.
\

i dont mind automation. i will use numkey......so it will be the same for me.....but hold on...oh no...you on playstation....really sad you will have 1 less socket for your gems....sorry exile.
"
DYNAMIKE77 wrote:
"
suzie-mochi wrote:
Hey GGG - I really appreciate all the changes you've shown so far, especially the automation one. Thank you.
\

i dont mind automation. i will use numkey......so it will be the same for me.....but hold on...oh no...you on playstation....really sad you will have 1 less socket for your gems....sorry exile.

Except you'll have to use Numkey with every such skill, after every single join on map.
When with automation you can just you know... have fun :D
On console you have to use cwdt + guard skill to automate it anyway, so no socket loss there, exile.
Almost all players like the new QOL stuff, but also almost all players hate LMB remove. Its worst thing I've seen in the poe history!
"
Magebloodgodx wrote:
Almost all players like the new QOL stuff, but also almost all players hate LMB remove. Its worst thing I've seen in the poe history!

ok "worst thing i've seen in poe history" is a bit much for this isn't it
Last edited by toastino on Mar 20, 2024, 8:39:19 PM
Of course not. It could be difficult to get 1 extra socket now, usually from Ornate Quiver or unset ring (for MF it's The Pariah). It's impossible to dig one more socket at all.
"
toastino wrote:
"
Magebloodgodx wrote:

ok "worst thing i've seen in poe history" is a bit much for this isn't it

So i started play on Harvest league and i dont rly know what can be worse. I was fine on expedition league nerfs, so maybe archnemesis league from start like day 1-3. With remove LMB i really have some problems with my miner coz i WANNA and i NEED bind detonate on LMB and i dont understand why did this happen coz its absurd. You can tell me your version of the worst moment on poe history if you wanna.
"
Magebloodgodx wrote:

I am not a fan of the change. But this is hilarious to call it worst in poe history.

At least 2 past leagues were so bad with some of the changes that the game was not fun or even unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info