Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Why is heavy strike the only primal skill with no transfigured gem?

Is this some kind o bullying against my boy marauder?
What will happen to our non-season accumulated maven invitations?
LMB Change... Oh boy the game we love, just got lost...

There are many many GOOD reason why those changes make no sense what so ever... and yet we fight, we hope and we beg that the Staff reads em and accept them what they are:

strong and valuable arguments against one of the worst change since Archnemesis and we all know how long that one took...

In my eyes the idea to change such a thing in it self is uhm way off and there would be many different things, for that matter, to be addressed instead, but its the IMPLEMENTATION that is the absolute Bummer, here.

As many stated before me (problems and potential solutions):

- make me toggable like auras or similar to the "always attack" mechanic

- things like socket starvation is a huge topic for a lot of builds ESSPECIALY Summoners

- Skills like Bone Armor cannot be supported by sockets AND WOULD require an additional socket AND adds a cooldown for to achieve something worse we already have???

- Miners to detonate mines...

- Wrist wear (we don't have enough sockets so we klick em, hold buttons and so on)

- 3rd Party tools you create the NEED for such tools and atm you made a huge QOL change to render them useless and with that one make em "mandatory" again.

I for myself think its not a shame to admit that things went south or were not thought trough enough. But that then needs the guts to admit it and take action and i think that's how you should handle that topic. Postpone it rethink it, evaluate the benefits (if any) take into consideration what you learned from #LMB Bad and the other memes that will follow. Come forth with a stronger solution or chance to that RANDOM nuke that blew us out of the water for no reason / benefits.

Read, understand, reconsider, adapt, test, challenge, analyze, reconsider, change, adapt, test, challenge and smile since now you have a good product (repeat some of the steps when backlash like this occurs).

If you made it till here i hope you understand that this is not a rant or that we don't whine about changes. I think its a good and constrictive feedback that is worth taking note off.

regards DR_Blowhole

"a guy that has countless of hours playing his favorite game (even though i am not as successful then others i do care about POE and hope to see to make a difference)"

Last edited by Dr_Blowhole on Mar 19, 2024, 6:04:17 PM
"
Dr_Blowhole wrote:
LMB Change... Oh boy the game we love, just got lost...

There are many many GOOD reason why those changes make no sense what so ever... and yet we fight, we hope and we beg that the Staff reads em and accept them what they are:

strong and valuable arguments against one of the worst change since Archnemesis and we all know how long that one took...

In my eyes the idea to change such a thing in it self is uhm way off and there would be many different things, for that matter, to be addressed instead, but its the IMPLEMENTATION that is the absolute Bummer, here.

As many stated before me (problems and potential solutions):

- make me toggable like auras or similar to the "always attack" mechanic

- things like socket starvation is a huge topic for a lot of builds ESSPECIALY Summoners

- Skills like Bone Armor cannot be supported by sockets AND WOULD require an additional socket AND adds a cooldown for to achieve something worse we already have???

- Miners to detonate mines...

- Wrist wear (we don't have enough sockets so we klick em, hold buttons and so on)

- 3rd Party tools you create the NEED for such tools and atm you made a huge QOL change to render them useless and with that one make em "mandatory" again.

I for myself think its not a shame to admit that things when south or were not thought trough enough. But that then needs the guts to admit it and take action and i think that's how you should handle that topic. Postpone it rethink it, evaluate the benefits (if any) take into consideration what you learned from #LMB Bad and the other memes that will follow. Come forth with a stronger solution or chance to that RANDOM nuke that blew us out of the water for no reason / benefits.

Read, understand, reconsider, adapt, test, challenge, analyze, reconsider, change, adapt, test, challenge and smile since now you have a good product (repeat some of the steps when backlash like this occurs).

If you made it till here i hope you understand that this is not a rant or that we don't whine about changes. I think its a good and constrictive feedback that is worth taking note off.

regards DR_Blowhole

"a guy that has countless of hours playing his favorite game (even though i am not as successful then others i do care about POE and hope to see to make a difference)"

Good text bro!
And its 100% true!
Niice Uber Elder fragment swap. Saves a few rotations! Same for auto guardian invitations (though shame about losing 2 div sales of extras in trade). BalorMage has a good YT video on the LMB issue.
"
anonowe wrote:
"
Soulcyc wrote:
Currently, items placed in the Horticrafting Station will display their sockets, regardless of hover, gems, or UI setting. The item placed in the Horticrafting teaser video does not, or perhaps does not have any.

They've announced the removal of functionality from the left click mouse button. Supposing there is in fact a practical reason behind this decision, I wonder what that could possibly be...?

While I agree with most of the issues and concerns voiced here, I also suspect we may not yet have the full picture. Two days until we find out if it was too early to judge.

A good mindset that's fors sure. I also suspect that this change was made for a reason, the only thing we can do right now is to wait and see.

This had also crossed my mind, and if it is the situation then I think it's objectively worse that GG would announce something that they knew would be inflammatory because the information was incomplete and that they could then show a "fix" for later.

It's not the first time they've engaged with that sort of behaviour though so I wouldn't be surprised. It's basically click-bait to generate enragement and get people talking. It's unconscionable behaviour but I guess that's what it takes to run a gaming company these days. Looks around at other companies - oh, I guess not!
"
monsterkrabbe wrote:
"There are people with disabilities who may really need more abilities to be used with their right hand as opposed to their left. Maybe people hadn't thought of that when green-lighting this change."

LMB -> 1 skill
Automation -> 5 skills

So, you automate up to 5 skills and that is more difficult for people with disabilities? I don't get it.

No build uses 5 Skills that you even could Automate with the support. As the support Gem only works with instant Skills..
As a QoL suggestion, let us access basic currency directly at Kirac (like alch/scour/chaos) so we don't have to bring it from the stash.

Same for the atlas master missions.
ok boss
"
Bulletstormer wrote:
The LMB skill nerf is so bad it even overcame my laziness to log in and type a comment here... You can leave the gems in but why prohibit the LMB mechanic because of them

I'm the same. Overcame my laziness to chime in but this LMB thing is madness. lol, tons of other ways to do it, why design it like this?? Terrible design choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info