Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

GGG, where's the teaser for today? I'm itching
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
monsterkrabbe wrote:
Can anyone explain what the problem is with this:

"..we removed the compacity to bind any instant skills to left click as a result"

It doesn't mean that you can't bind any skills - it just excludes instant skills.

It means that builds that had used instant skill previously could put it on left mouse and walk around auto casting it. This is no longer possible, since the only way to trigger it now is with Automation Support, which does not support skills granted by ascendancy (Bone Armour), or skills that are available when binding other skills (Detonate Mines). Now Necromancers have to choose whether they want to forgo Bone Armour and use a different guard skill just so they can use the Automation Support (they are already incredibly socket starved), or have to bind it to their keybinds that they already have an overwhelming amount of dealing with.

As for detonate mines, now if someone wants to automatically detonate their mines, they have to now waste 2 sockets of their gear to automate it with a worse cooldown, or press the D key every time they want to detonate.

This hurts both archetypes, and they weren't THAT popular to begin with (note, the archetype as a whole, not 1 specific build), so the collateral blanket-nerf is unjustified.
"
ByteBlaze wrote:
"
monsterkrabbe wrote:

"..we removed the compacity to bind any instant skills to left click as a result"

It doesn't mean that you can't bind any skills - it just excludes instant skills.

It means that builds that had used instant skill previously could put it on left mouse and walk around auto casting it. This is no longer possible, since the only way to trigger it now is with Automation Support, which does not support skills granted by ascendancy (Bone Armour), or skills that are available when binding other skills (Detonate Mines). Now Necromancers have to choose whether they want to forgo Bone Armour and use a different guard skill just so they can use the Automation Support (they are already incredibly socket starved), or have to bind it to their keybinds that they already have an overwhelming amount of dealing with.

As for detonate mines, now if someone wants to automatically detonate their mines, they have to now waste 2 sockets of their gear to automate it with a worse cooldown, or press the D key every time they want to detonate.

This hurts both archetypes, and they weren't THAT popular to begin with (note, the archetype as a whole, not 1 specific build), so the collateral blanket-nerf is unjustified.

Thank you for taking the time to write this up! This says it better than I would have been able to.
I want to rock right meow
"
monsterkrabbe wrote:

It will degrade "QoL" of as example "miners", who used to have detonate on leftclick. And it will degrade to a point of no one would play it, not that is anywhere of popular now.
But seems all new "qol" from now should be aliened with a potential upcoming poe2 way of playing.
And that quite a concern for there will be future for 2 good games living side by side.
can we take the invitations from kirac and sell or we are forced to run them?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 19, 2024, 5:31:47 PM
"
iParadoxG wrote:
GGG, where's the teaser for today? I'm itching

das good shiz. me gusta
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Hmh. Trying to buy us with fragment exchange after the left click fiasco?
NO SUPPORT PACK FOR LEFT CLICK MOUSE FOR YOU
Last edited by IncredibleShark on Mar 19, 2024, 5:25:27 PM
Guys in the last QOL change you forgot to add nerf there is a problem

Also for any minion/miner if you have a razer you can switch a shortcut like Q for one of the button the mouse has and just always press it.
Why am I still here
LMB loss is easily the worst design choice I've seen since I started playing in Legacy league. Walk this one back, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info