Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

hmm oh wait

Yeah I remember it being there before.
who cares your blablabla. dont remove left lick binds!!!
invitation buff is huge! Thanks ggg.
people really dont care about losing 2 div sales for the extra invitations? i guess other people are rich in every league not just this one and dont need the extra divs
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 19, 2024, 7:23:15 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
people really dont care about losing 2 div sales for the extra invitations? i guess other people are rich in every league not just this one and dont need the extra divs

But we need LMB more.
"
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

But we need LMB more.

yeah people are focused on that. GGG was clever to reveal that one first and then this smaller one,this one is going un noticed pretty much. for casual players selling the invitations was good money
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Oh it definitely sucks for the many of us who prefer to sell invitations, but the LMB change is so unbelievably awful that none of the other changes even come close to meriting discussion.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
Any change that encourages running content instead of selling content is healthy.
"
ebrl wrote:
Any change that encourages running content instead of selling content is healthy.

if said content was actually rewarding then sure, but its not. bosses in this game are notoriously unrewarding. unless you run 50 invitations, then out of the 50 you will probably get a good drop a couple of times

anyway its whatever. the LMB change is worse than anything else they can throw at us at this point
at least exclude detonate mines, this skill really needs to be automatable without that cooldown increase tax.

other skills aren't that impacted, this gem just replaces CWDT for the most part.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info