Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Just voice up by not buying the next support packs, all the QoL changes they made fall short after this awful antiQoL of LBM. Vote with your wallets!
Last edited by Satan on Feb 10, 1692, 10:00:00 PM
Hooooooooly who cares about lmb when ulder fragswap and instainv's are REALLLL! Take my money GGG
Last edited by SpaniardPuss on Mar 19, 2024, 5:29:49 PM
Omg gtfo.... finally they removed LMB after 11 years and stupid mechanic
Loving these upcoming changes. 99% of the time my left click is for move only and yes I have played necromancer and mine builds (using D as the default key to detonate). People just don't want to adapt, gotten so used to the idea of instant skills on left click.

Did get tired of farming bosses or buying invitations so thank you for that change. Looking forward to more upcoming teasers :)
"
FearZGamer wrote:
Just voice up by not buying the next support packs, all the QoL changes they made fall short after this awful antiQoL of LBM. Vote with your wallets!

LMB came after8 days of amazing QoL's.... gtfo mate
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
invitations not dropping is bad....i always sold them after i already done them once.. elderslayers and guardians sold for like 1.5 divs each time. why take this source of income away from people?

edit- or can we take them from kirac and sell?

If you look closely in the Video, you can see that there is a lock in the top-right corner of the Invitation, which means you can not take them out of the window.
(And when he hovers over the Invitation, in the bottom is written: "This Item cannot be removed")
Last edited by CrashM3 on Mar 19, 2024, 5:34:43 PM
Lots of good QoL changes which unfortunately doesn't make up for the removal of LMB casting..
"
CrashM3 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
invitations not dropping is bad....i always sold them after i already done them once.. elderslayers and guardians sold for like 1.5 divs each time. why take this source of income away from people?

edit- or can we take them from kirac and sell?

If you look closely in the Video, you can see that there is a lock in the top-right corner of the Invitation, which means you can not take them out of the window.

thought so. yeah i dont like that. its always more worth to sell invitations then to run them.
"
R1kk0 wrote:
"
FearZGamer wrote:

LMB came after8 days of amazing QoL's.... gtfo mate

"But just because somebody chose to take a smaller shit in my rice doesn't change the fact that its still there. Inside my bowl,steaming up my tupperware."

Quote that sums up the LMB change.
Last edited by Satan on Feb 10, 1692, 10:00:00 PM
Last edited by FearZGamer on Mar 19, 2024, 5:42:51 PM
Insane QoL so far, some questions on few (exemple beastcraft on flask), and ofc
one is absolutely horrible, and I dont have to name it, you already know the one i'm talking about

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info