Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

I feel like the automation skill for warcries has WAAAAY to many downsides:
- Locks all warcries behind same cooldown, so only one can be used. (Just like the current keystone)

- uses a skill gem slot

- has less recovery rate of warcry, which is already affected by the same cooldown

- removing m1 bound skills

All of this for what? An automation instant warcry? If you are going through with this I would highly suggest buffing the warcry instead with faster recovery instead of less, like 10-20% faster based on gem level.

Warcry cooldowns are already heavy as they are and requires shield slot/heavy skill point investments to be worth using.
I support this change, using one key for movement+skill was cheating.
Developer of "Awakened PoE Trade"
GGG don't ban this account :)
I knew you guys hated minion builds but wtf. Feels like I'm being actively told to quit

Which is super ironic when the league is literally called Necropolis
Last edited by DudeInTheBlack on Mar 19, 2024, 6:58:02 AM
dont be arrogant and reverse the left click change or you loose like half of all minion players lol :)
Deleting spell assignments from the left mouse button is not QoL at all. How about Bone Armor? Summoners have been suffering from a lack of sockets and space for spells on the panel for years.

This is a very big NO. Don't do it!

I really like the changes shown earlier. But this one just forced me to come in and write this comment. I am outraged!
May peace be with you, exile.
Dear GGG Stuff,

I was really hyped going HCSSF again, having a blast and fun time.
Somehow the left-click-change killed this whole hype for me.
Already starving for gem slots and now this BS.

Well, byebye I guess?

/e if I play anyway, I somehow have to figure out AHK or this numlock-thingy. Didnt you GGG guys wanted to get rid of 3rd party tools?
Last edited by Al_Capwne on Mar 19, 2024, 7:08:06 AM
"
DaiHP wrote:
I support this change, using one key for movement+skill was cheating.

what? you cant be serious
Please cancel the left click nerf ggg, or give us another socket somewhere, or another item slot.
"

In Path of Exile: Necropolis, you can automate many Instant Skills and Warcries with two new Skills Gems, Automation and Call to Arms.

It's not a QoL feature. It's a really bad workaround for a poorly designed system. Skills that players need to activate every 5 seconds shouldn't be a thing at the first place. Shuffling ways of autocasting doesn't really solve the problem, instead it adds inconvenience where certain builds face with inexplicable challenges.

What's next? QoL for melee players where to ease their problems with recasting totems GGG will make "autototem support" and disable manual casting? Feels kinda inline with this change.
"
Portu wrote:
So, you add two gems that automate instant casts at the cost of one gem slot and a larger cooldown. Both together I find a bit expensive, but I can accept it. I think it would be more balanced with an increased CD per instant skill linked instead.

HOWEVER... Removing instant skill binding from LMB and calling it a QoL, it's just... WoW!

You remove one bind that everyone, let's say "only" 80% at least, uses to save our wrists//finger muscles, making us lose one binding button as well, after all if you stop to cast at set intervals with LMB you're dead in PoE, and say with a straight face it is a QoL?? Trololol! You think we are 4 year olds or something?

You should just change jobs and go to politics to be honest. At least have the guts and clearly state it's "The Vision™" or whatever, just don't lie and say its QoL.

Aaah... To think last league I did buy a pack after controlling myself since 3.15 with the appearance of "The Holy Vision™"... Not happening again

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info