Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

how about leaving the option to bind the instant skills to left-click in...

this "QoL Update" is a straight nerf (gemslot, cdr, Button)

edit: how about an alternate version of the skill gems (warcries/guard skills) with the automation (+downside (cdr)) baked in? so it would be a slight nerf for automating these skills, but it is not that restrictive (gemslot/button).
Last edited by pfeifn on Mar 19, 2024, 8:45:57 AM
please revert this lmb change, PLEASE
Impressive, 25 pages and counting where 98% of the posts are about how bad the LMB change is. Been a little while since GGG managed to drum up a shitstorm like this.

For the record, I agree with them.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
wow , look so good upgrade .
Great 12345date g12345ys keep it 12345p
Last edited by sausagesalesman on Mar 19, 2024, 9:00:16 AM
do you really think that the solution to instant spell/warcry casting is to use up another gem slot and even nerf the cooldown?

Why can't you create an alternate version of this kills or rework them in a meaningful way?

this "qol" change makes those skills straight up unusable... GGg!
I dont think I understand what everyone is whining about. Looks like you turn it on and it stays on like an aura and keeps casting supported skills. You dont need to have it on your main skillbar you can hide it when holding, ctrl/alt or shift keys... Only downside is the extra gem slot which I am ok with...
"
Doubek wrote:
I dont think I understand what everyone is whining about. Looks like you turn it on and it stays on like an aura and keeps casting supported skills. You dont need to have it on your main skillbar you can hide it when holding, ctrl/alt or shift keys... Only downside is the extra gem slot which I am ok with...

so imagine u are miner. usually when clearing detonate mines u have on left click. jut to be faster. because u dont need to preload mines on regular monsters. u preload mines only on bosses and strongboxes etc. so now u dont have this option. u just have to press D every time to detonate mines and if u want to automate this then u have to use 2 sockets. because 1 detonate mines white gem+ automation support. so u loose 2 sockets. also phase run, withering step, guard skills. u are getting more mana cost more cd. left click is essential in this game. u just press it and it does its work. now we all have to enjoy this reverse QOL.
Do not do the left click change GGG, this is a horrible change, please do not make this game more friendly for console making the life of the actual players supporting you a hell.
I'm not a fan of the LMB change, I think the gems are fine, but leave the LMB as is.
ᛁᚾ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ᚹᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛊᛏ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info