Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
DaiHP wrote:
I support this change, using one key for movement+skill was cheating.

what? you cant be serious

He has 10 challenges and a single 91lvl char in Affliction. Probably doesn't really play at all so left-click bind is some endgame technology for him.
I needed that 13th button. In fact I actually really wanted 14.
wtf who came up with that idea? and why not have both?!
Monthy Pyton league lol..
What a terrible, disgusting change for most players!
can anyone confirm if we can still left click cast generals cry with the new changes if not rip like 9 builds ,generals cry shield crush berserker would not exist and its by far my favorite build i have like 6 fully built character on profile so reference
Last edited by Dudenessness12 on Mar 19, 2024, 7:47:07 AM
It's sad to see the left-click skills go, I really liked how it works for all guard skills. Especially on a necromancer with Bone Armour, which can't be linked to the new support gems.

I would advice GGG to keep that left-click skill use.
Selling a massive QOL nerf(removing left click binds) as QOL is pretty lame.
I don't like that the LMB bindings will be removed
For the love of god add more on-screen buttons if you are going to remove one of them.

I don't care if the left click is just automatically walk. Let me rebind the slot it's into something else.

Many people aren't happy about the change and admittedly they have their reasons. But if the left click slot is not re-bindable to be still used, just not on left click. Then there is no way you can honestly say this is a QOL improvement.

I mean I guess in some messed up way it's a QOL to "reduce the amount of buttons you need to press." But when that button was one we were already pressing that doesn't really make sense.

Just FFS add a button or two. Seriously this has been my biggest complaint about POE since I started playing it. Day 1 I said ugh it's annoying how little buttons I have for skills. Day 2 I was told about control+bind and I was like.. cool but.. still not exactly ideal. And it's only 5 extra slots. Now you want to remove one? Why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info