Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

BRB, uninstalling and going to Last Epoch lmao
Oh cool, builds with a lot of active skills now can't put flame dash on lmb and use shift to cast it. What a terrible "QoL", I hope no one wanted to play a vortex build or anything else that uses skills on lmb for ease of use.
Last edited by LoliciousZoe on Mar 19, 2024, 3:48:15 AM
"
muzein wrote:

Don't tell me you have 12 other things that must occupy those binds and you can't fit an instant in.

Actually more depending on what the exact build is. And it's already a major PITA

1. LMB = Bone Armour/Convocation/MoltenShell/Steelskin/Immortal Call (Now DOA)
2. MMB = (Vaal Summon Skeleton)
3. RMB = Curse
4. Slot 1 = Flame Dash
5. Slot 2 = Summon Skeleton
6. Slot 3 = Frost Bomb/Radiant Crusade
7. Slot 4 = Desecrate
8. Slot 5 = Defiance Banner
9. CTRL Slot 1 = Raise Zombie
10. CTRL Slot 2 = Raise Spectre
11. CRTL Slot 3 = Summon Stone Golem/(shared slot with other golems)
12. CTRL Slot 4 = Animated Guardian
13. CTRL Slot 5 = used to activate all auras by swapping them around after activation: Determination/Purity of Elements/Grace/Vitality/Precision/Haste...or whatever is needed.
Last edited by LennyGhoul on Mar 19, 2024, 3:54:04 AM
"
LoliciousZoe wrote:
Oh cool, builds with a lot of active skills now can't put flame dash on lmb and use shift to cast it. What a terrible "QoL", I hope no one wanted to play a vortex build or anything else that uses skills on lmb for ease of use.

Only instant skills are prevented from being cast as mentioned in the video, so you'll still be able to use both flame dash and vortex on left click.
What a terrible coverup for "QoL"

This is not QoL, this is Expedition levels of scamming the players.

Don't try to tell me this is QoL when you KNOW it's just a big fat nerf and literally the OPPOSITE. This is ANTI-QoL

F me GGG, "teasers" like these is what makes me not excited to see more teasers, especially patch notes. If you're already nerfing us now then holy balls are the patch notes going to be awful.

Haven't bought supporter packs since 3.15 really, and this league I thought was going to be the saving grace..
One of the worst changes ever in this game, and calling it QoL... nice.
I like idea of support gem that using instant skills / warcry skills, but i DONT like that you now cant bind instant skills on left click.

Come on guys
To those whos UNINSTALLING poe cuz of LMB- Good ridance, finally.
We are about to have another GOAT league and you all are crying cuz of such minor change.
LMB wasnt healthy cuz it was MANDATORY for 10 years in too many builds.
Stop crying WTF. Its been there for 10 years. Who said LMB should be used as skill slot? Still you could. Try to turn ur brain ON and use a socket ring + optimize ur dang build.
Playing Generals Cry Cyclone- holding LMB + RMB spamming Berserk + Molten Shell. This stuff is unhealthy due to consistent pressure on ur hand.
For Hex Blast its a buff. For other mines, you never play regular mines with DM on LMB unless u are a dumbo.
For aurabot just use socket ring. For necro just use another button....
Last edited by R1kk0 on Mar 19, 2024, 4:20:37 AM
I can not remember a build I played where I did not have an instant skill on leftclick. This just casually bricks all builds I have ever played.
Having my Guard skill on leftclick just feels so nice. Why do you take that away from us?
I think the LMB to cast skills should stay, and allow the automate gem to cast while moving too. The increased cdr probably scales down to near 0 at gem level 20 + quality so its only increased mana cost, that would seem good then.

Also what about vaal molten shell being overridden by regular molten shell on cwdt? Whats the point of using vaal molten shell if it gets replaced after a few seconds?
I used to put vaal ms on left click because lazy since it is not meaningful to use it manually anyway.

Would also never play mana rf again if I have to manually use a button to pop arcane cloak instead of having it on left click.
Last edited by demon7310 on Mar 19, 2024, 4:41:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info