Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Remove Left Mouse Button casting - it's horrible.
Please revert this decision.
It's really disheartening decigion to remove LBM binding. You cutting down a pull of player's choices, when people hope for expanding.
Last edited by Asylumka on Mar 19, 2024, 2:36:08 AM
Removing LMB binding is NOT a QOL improvement, its a massive nerf.
uhm, what about necromancer's bone armour? if theres no way to automate this one then its such a shame and not very well thought out
Removing LMB binding is NOT a QOL improvement, its a massive nerf.
Automate seems like a cool support gem to have but please, reconsider removal of LMB binding for instant skills.

Remove Left Mouse Button casting - it's terrible.
Please revert this decision.
Why would you remove LMB-binding - a generally useful QOL "tech" people have gotten used to over the years - only to then bring the "result" back via added support gems?

And why would these support gems then also only trigger supported skills while the player is stationary and when off-cooldown - instead of just when off-cooldown regardless of what the player is doing?

The funny thing is, I can see myself use the new automation gems for various reasons, in a 3-4 link setup, possibly even with several instant skills bound to an automation gem; but removing something from the game that already registered as a quality of life type of thing, only to then force people to bind their instant cast skills to a different key in order to retain the functionality of something that is so deeply rooted in people's muscle memories is backwards in more ways than I am inclined to count.

Positively go ahead and give your console players a helping hand with these gems, even if they may come at the cost of a very, very precious gem-link. I'm sure the PC-crowd is going to find good use cases for these new supports as well, but don't kick us in the groin, just because there's ways for us to work around an impediment you introduced for no conceivable reason along with these new gems.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
"Players who use a gamepad with appreciate this one", really?
I was hyped so far about all the changes - but the LMB decision is just bad.
Why not add the new supports AND keep LMB as it is? Give players an actual choice?

I do not understand the either or mentality.

Ramble: I personally do not care since I mostly use guard skills with CWDT and I hate mines, but I can definitely see where the Necro players with Bone Armor and Miners are coming from unless I am missing something major.
Last edited by Valencius81 on Mar 19, 2024, 3:08:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info