Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Please DONT REMOVE left click option, its worst idea! I dont care about ur gems on miner coz i need detonate mines on left click to use automation on clear but i wanna stack mines on bosses!
DONT DO THIS!
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
yakoob wrote:

They clearly state in the video that the unid vall outcome option is replaced with the new implicit system.

This means nothing lol....
Spoiler
unid vaal outcome is ONE outcome upon using a vaal orb on a map, which is being removed. The introduction of an entirely new SYSTEM of mods, corrupted implicits, doesn't have any connection to the removal of a single mod from a totally separate system.

This is the entire point of my post. They 'very clearly'....didn't actually say anything about how the NEW implicits play out with the OLD corruption mechanic.

Ex: current system, you can only have ONE outcome from a vaal orb. If this continues to be the case....you can't simultaneously receive an 8-mod corrupted rare AND a new implicit.
Spoiler
Those corrupt implicits will only exist on somewhat low-value maps. Or else, you need to roll the perfect map before attempting the vaal orb, which really really sucks and ultimately will not be worth the time and effort.

If this is how it ends up working....it takes an already very controversial game system and makes it stupendously worse: all for a few underwhelming implicits (at least based on what was revealed).

***For that matter, what happens to delirium and other implicit mods on maps if you corrupt and get one of these new mods? Did they just make it so you can't ever corrupt a map that currently has an implicit mod? That is absolutely awful.

You have answered your own question dude. The same way you couldnt hit 8-mod and unid at the same time, exactly the same way you won't be able to hit 8-mod and implicit at the same time.

Aren't deli orb mods technicaly enchants and not implicits?

As to other implicit mods on the map I would assume they get replaced, like you know, like they always do in this game when you corrupt stuff.
Would Call to Arms - the keystone - be removed now or it will be kept in tree? Cause I want my instant warcry when I want it, like in the middle of channeling cylone NOW, when there are enemies around, not "repeated on cooldown".
Please don't put in the inability to bind an ability to left click.

This is just a massive nerf to builds who just want one guard or movement skill.

GGG please reconsider.
dev 1 "people complain about showing QoL changes instead of teasers, what should we do"

dev 2 "just give them reverse-QoL lmao hehe *slurps white sticking thing from a can*
Please revert the change removing casting on left click. This is going to make necro feel awful and these gems would be a nice addition otherwise.
stop. its no mine denotanion on left click????
Big fan of most changes lately, but removing left click cast sucks without a better alternative than 1 gem socket, increased manacost, and increased cooldown.
"we removed bind to left click for instant skills as a result"
Bone armor? socket starved builds? General's Cry? 150% cost multiplier + reduced cdr? stats requirement?
Is this Qol or straight nerf?
I want my left click skill back
I can only agree with all the people before me. Please don't go through with this left click change. This is not a pvp game, you can add those automation skill gems which will benefit console players without making the lives of pretty much all of the pc players worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info