Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

why on earth would you remove LMB binding? Sometimes the choices you guys make are so bizarre.

You want to offer QOL improvements then announce a HUGE QOL downgrade and "fix" the new problem by offering a new gem that forces us to use another gem socket.

Why create more problems? Nobody wants this.

I'm going to sit this league out.
No more binding to left click is a massive L. Why do this? This puts more socket pressure on MANY builds and miners aren't going to be anywhere near as fun or smooth to play anymore. This isn't the QoL we needed.
I currently don't understand how "Automation Skill Gem" is a quality of life improvement.
It can't interact with for example Bone Armour and on top of it it needs a gem socket.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
Great, now we can't bind bone armor to left-click OR automate it any more.
You guys are so funny waaaaaaa my left click. If you cant see why this was done ill just give you the most probable answer its parity between input methods. Thats it thats the secret.
So to make bring parity between input methods, you don't find a creative solution to buff controllers, you nerf mouse and keyboard?

If you didn't remove left click instant casts, this would've been received really well. It's not too late to fix this mistake.
"
premier024 wrote:
You guys are so funny waaaaaaa my left click. If you cant see why this was done ill just give you the most probable answer its parity between input methods. Thats it thats the secret.

"Parity = Downgrade" is the whole reason people are wary about Console/PC design parity in the first place.
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
automation, nice

L take, this one is a massive nerf to most builds and is not even close being a so called "QOL"

Socket starvation

Increased mana cost

Longer cooldowns
Er, did mine builds just lose two sockets? While mapping, when manual detonation is busywork. And the ability to stand still whilst laying mines for a boss, then move to detonate. Now after losing a socket to automate, you have to toggle the skill off for bosses, then toggle it back on again for mapping or when the boss is teleporting around. This seems like a candidate for QoL.

Poor man's CWDT for Steelskin or Molten Shell on left click is fairly justifiable at one socket, but if it's two sockets, CWDT exists.

Why doesn't controller just have a bind to analogue stick movement, same slot as left click? In PoE 2 you could bind to WASD, same slot.

I like the stacked decks change.
Last edited by Genstein on Mar 18, 2024, 7:12:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info