Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

everything is "holyshit" tier,excpet vaaling potions,that one is "dogshit" tier.
"
theflashcwxdd wrote:
"
Sulena wrote:
"
theflashcwxdd wrote:
these changes are worthless unless they change the fact that we can make mirrors and hh/mb in our hideouts, in seconds. literally deletes the reason to farm or anything when you can just harvest the cards in your hideout or ask the RMT youtuber to do it live for you and get you a mageblood in 3 clicks cuz he has the streamer client

I dont think there is a streamer client...

there isn't a "streamer client" but RNG is just a number, understand that? games are just 1's and 0'
the fact that they can make mageblood drop like 0.005% chance means they can make it 1% chance or whatever they want, for some accounts, and we got a nice proof when they did the famous streamer queue, where all streamers could skip queue, its all about coding.
its clearly they can manipulate the chances, 6 linking an item with 1 fusing and **** like that, now, my comment is gonna be deleted because i'm right, if they read these (which i doubt lol)

now why would they give streamers better chances to drop and link and basically more "rng"? to make people play the game, its simple marketing.

i wouldnt be shocked if they are actually selling currency as the poelove bots we see in general chat, afterall, how could bots have infinite divines day1, right?

you forgot your tinfoil hat ;)
Stacked Decks and Diviner's Strongboxes no longer drop Divination Cards for boss exclusive Unique Items.
Does this rule apply to heist chests with divination cards reward?
"In Path of Exile: Necropolis opening Breach Hands in the heat of battle just got easier! They now open when you walk over them!"

Are you guys warming us up for a loot pet
Where is todays tease , i am shaking . i need drugs in the form of teasers .
Looks like the closest thing of a buff we will be getting are alva, niko and einhar not being mutually exclusive and the breach hands thing.
The rest are just nerfs!
C'mon GGG ! Stop it !
Any teasers for today? :O
automation, nice
L33T
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
automation, nice

No they took the left click funktion away thats a big nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type