Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

bring back left click or riot!
Just leave LMB in and its all good
"we removed bind to left click for instant skills as a result"

REMOVE ! !

so no left click molten shell - phase run - withering step - bone armor - detonate mines

and now if you want them automated you have to sacrifice a gem slot AND make the skills cooldown longer !?!

Remind me..... how is this QoL ??
Last edited by mad_man_moose on Mar 18, 2024, 6:39:14 PM
ok, new gems that may help console players
but why you removed LMB bind?
Moving left click functionality to a skill/support gem with almost exclusively downsides is not QoL.
big L
Removing left click skill bind is not a QoL change. The new gems are not equivalent compensation at all. I don't know about anyone who would be against the left click binds or thinsks it's something what needs to be fixed.

The gems are fine, I would welcome such automation option, but not for a cost of left click bind.
Does this mean we won't be able to assign Necromancers Bone Barrier to left click? Or will non-gem skills be excluded?
"we removed bind to left click for instant skills as a result"

Who the hell came up with THAT horrible idea?!? How the hell do you guys define QoL? You remove sth that was FREE, had no negative impact on the player or gameplay and instead replaced it with a support gem that costs an additional socket slot, the skill gets a higher mana multiplier AND lower CDR rate?!?

Who in your team hates us players that much to introduce sth like THAT as a QoL feature?!?
No cast on left click L change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info