Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

We have removed the ability to bind instant skills to left click so you now have to link them to a support gem and increase their cooldown if you want to have them trigger. GGG why actively make the game worse? Like this is not even a question of "can this be turned into something good". This is just straight up being mean to your players.
Automation and Call to Arms are cool, and they will see a lot of use. That said, I think having one instant on left click would still be nice for builds that are socket starved. Also, you can't use those while standing still, so the gems still have a benefit over left click.
New gems are cool and stuff but to remove ability for left click is big L.
... Hate losing bind to left click... It's replacement is also costing a gem socket... Which some builds simply can't afford

Ggg please reconsider
No longer being able to use skills on left click, but instead requiring a gem slot and cooldown penalty for 'mostly the same effect' sounds really bad
losing left click is a bi nerf...honestly none of these so called teasers excite me so far. i really hope that after the livetsream we will start seeing some real league teasers. not sure why they cant show us anything before the stream
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 18, 2024, 6:21:34 PM
Removing the ability to bind a skill to left click is a terrible decision. Why are you trying to force us to play in the way you want us to play, when a feature like this was in the game since pretty much always? Please reconsider.
"we removed bind to left click for instant skills as a result"

Bone armor cannot be automated now. Necromancer QOL feels like shit to play if that doesnt get fixed.

I liked the gem idea's potential EXCLUSIVELY when it was optional for automating several instant skills.

Horrendous change
Losing left click is straight up L
Please make it selectable whether you want to have it or not if you really want to do something about it
Forcing this will not be a nice thing
No left click is awful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info