Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Tbh sounds good, but im totaly against the corruption change on maps, all we know that no one gona chisel alch reroll and corrupt maps to get 1/100 chance to get a good implicit, another rng layer plz stop, so the real change is instead u get 50-50 of a good outcome (8 mod - unidentified) now u have 75% trash and 25% 8 mod
"
DeLJaDe wrote:
I hope the boss unique cards are replaced by good cards and not more Her Mask or Rain of Chaos

They are not replaced at all. They are not gone, they just don't drop from diviners strong boxes or stacked decks anymore -.-
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
Farming bosses is annoying AF.
The hype for this league just fell from a cliff..

So you used to "farm" your boss drop uniques by pulling their respective div cards from stacked decks? Come on .. :D
Boy oh boy.

After some decent initial teasers, it seems like we are being sold some significant nerfs under the premise of calling them quality of life improvements....

I can't say I'm excited
Perhaps later on there will be some major good thing announced, by so far, I was only impressed at the start and yet thinking - why wasn't that implemented years ago?

I wish you could add a shield MTX reward for challenges, I've never seen one yet. (might have missed it)
these changes are worthless unless they change the fact that we can make mirrors and hh/mb in our hideouts, in seconds. literally deletes the reason to farm or anything when you can just harvest the cards in your hideout or ask the RMT youtuber to do it live for you and get you a mageblood in 3 clicks cuz he has the streamer client
Wait, does this mean that even if you pick a master others can still spawn at random?
Will there be any way to block specific masters?
Or will they not spawn at random anymore?
"
theflashcwxdd wrote:
these changes are worthless unless they change the fact that we can make mirrors and hh/mb in our hideouts, in seconds. literally deletes the reason to farm or anything when you can just harvest the cards in your hideout or ask the RMT youtuber to do it live for you and get you a mageblood in 3 clicks cuz he has the streamer client

I dont think there is a streamer client...
"
Sulena wrote:
"
theflashcwxdd wrote:

The guy clearly didn't see CaptainLance deleting all those double clicks
"
Sulena wrote:
"
theflashcwxdd wrote:

there isn't a "streamer client" but RNG is just a number, understand that? games are just 1's and 0'
the fact that they can make mageblood drop like 0.005% chance means they can make it 1% chance or whatever they want, for some accounts, and we got a nice proof when they did the famous streamer queue, where all streamers could skip queue, its all about coding.
its clearly they can manipulate the chances, 6 linking an item with 1 fusing and **** like that, now, my comment is gonna be deleted because i'm right, if they read these (which i doubt lol)

now why would they give streamers better chances to drop and link and basically more "rng"? to make people play the game, its simple marketing.

i wouldnt be shocked if they are actually selling currency as the poelove bots we see in general chat, afterall, how could bots have infinite divines day1, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info