Account Moderation Update

This is such a bad change. Unbelievable.
IGN: vieira
I hope you are kidding
the people that take care of the chat and mute players are trash and abuse their power.
i once said "you mean TACO BELL PEOPLE?" and got muted 6 weeks, 6 F****** WEEKS
FOR WHAT? i said N word and never got muted, but when i say this i get entire league muted.
is that such a ******* offense? like, are the mods spanish or something like that? now i wont be able to trade 6 weeks if i open global chat? its not even something bad, its a ******* meme joke, what are we even allowed to say on global chat? my homework and chores? dead game.
Joke of a company
Not sure what prompted this change?

Was there some attack on the servers using copy-pasted text or something?
This is a terrible idea, and such a change like this should be scrapped. Path of Exile is a game that has been fun for years, now with this sort of concept to police speech for a channel that can easily be turned off, or ignored, someone has decided to punish the players to an extreme end.

How is this going to make the gameplay in any way better? You already have people acting like reporting nazi's in the channel, and now you're publicly announcing that they have a solid way to mass report, and disrupt trade, ruin players enjoyment and prevent people from talking in a general channel.

New players looking for help, muted, muted, muted, quit. People looking to socialize or make friends, good luck, muted, eventually quit. Whoever came up with this kind of idea needs to be fired, and the moderators in general are probably not even needed, just scrap the whole chat moderator department, and introduce a player side mute or block feature. Let chat be the wild west, because there is no area where censorship of what people can and cannot say improves anything.
it is not a good change, I think at this point global chat should just be disabled.
Forum pvp
This game is hitting rock bottom on steam.

The last 48 hours getting worse and worse and worse lol.

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960

We're hovering 11.5k people online now.

This is definitely karma for the buttfaced problematic reporters. I do not mind one bit anymore. About time they get slapped.
MTX issue, in video it’s clearly saying “body armour”, which gives you the effect, and matching helmet, gloves, etc.
I got 2 variant and they both don’t work, please fix it ggg
I dont post often but this change made me actually log in.

This will backfire so bad.

We all have seen how harsh the autoban system works.
If this system isn't completely reworked i can see some trolls abuse this shit to simply ban other ppl into ssf.

Imagine some pricefixers now have a mighty tool to completely remove opponent sellers from trade by reporting them for some BS.
f**** trolls in chat starting a "flame war" and banning ppl just because they can.

I've been playing poe since 2013ish and i went along with most of their decisions but this time they've gone too far.
"
BluTiger13 wrote:
Just got a 2 hour mute.

Before I evolve into 6 month status I'm out.

See you scrubs in poe2.

You do realize that it most likely will be same draconian measures there too (if not worse) ? We won't see each other for long then :D

After such a stupid change, I'm even less interested in poe2. When the company becomes authoritarian like this, you slowly lose respect and will to interact with their products. Well, we will see how it goes, but I'm happy that there is an outrage over this.

"
BluTiger13 wrote:
This game is hitting rock bottom on steam.

The last 48 hours getting worse and worse and worse lol.

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960

We're hovering 11.5k people online now.

This is definitely karma for the buttfaced problematic reporters. I do not mind one bit anymore. About time they get slapped.

Good, maybe they will learn some lessons the hard way.

Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Feb 15, 2024, 4:47:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info