"
Pashid wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Imagine If they would make trans RF into lightning DoT. That would be something.

Or a cold based version. Wouldn't make sense giving the name of the ability but it would be quiet interesting to mess around with for sure

We already got plenty of cold DoT but IIRC we dont have a single lightning one in the game. Making it lightning would also mean that you can use Doryani Prototype which would make this new RF way stronger than base one.
"
"
NotApsalar wrote:
Pohx will find a way.

Feel bad for him, his dedication and years of work on RF website are all now deprecated because of thís unnecessary change to the skill.

Ah well, all those mirror crafted sceptres are worthless now. Doon cubyari is back from the dead as bis. Lmao.

I would also add that pohx has worked tirelessly on RF , a dedicated website. He probably draws in more new players than anyone. GGG would do well to make this right.
You could consider exploring alternative builds that align with their playstyle and offer similar enjoyment. Exploring new possibilities might help them find a build that suits their preferences and is still viable in the current game state.
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Apr 25, 2024, 3:22:08 PM
and we dont even get a trans RF...i was hoping maybe that would fix things
There will probably still be a T-RF, but it hasn't been released yet. Even so, I wish they would make the flat damage normal and the T version more end game.

Taking your current build and fitting it into the new mechanics is hogwash, and you know it. If the mechanics were all percentage based in 3.22 then you would have built it differently. My 3.22 build will literally sit there like a stone pigeon until I tweak it to fit the new gems.
so mana stacking RF is on the menu boys....thats even worse as a league starter than life stacker right?
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Apr 25, 2024, 3:22:03 PM
modifiers to spell dmg also affect the burn on the mana one, not sure how that factors in but it allows a new source of more multiplier that isn’t there for the normal gem

definitely worse as a starter, but an interesting take on the gem morph
Last edited by Mrflibbles on Dec 8, 2023, 9:33:57 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
so mana stacking RF is on the menu boys....thats even worse as a league starter than life stacker right?

It doesn't matter, they could've come up with 1000 different RF trans gems. The fact you need to go to the lab to get them in the first place makes RF as a league starter a dead build. It is as simple as that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info