Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Apr 25, 2024, 3:45:47 PM
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2023, 10:49:56 AM
you can get the seventh gate and probably make some buck from essence.
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Apr 25, 2024, 3:45:34 PM
Then find other build to play.
"
Aynix wrote:
Frankly, for me, it's just not worth it it anymore. The Dev philosophy just keeps wrecking the game more and more. There comes a tipping point and I think this might be might mine. I liked RF the way it was, is was the only build I would league start, then I would try out other builds, none of which where as fun for me to play. They bungled the build I enjoy, why would I play something else that is inferior (to me)? The fundamental dev philosophy is flawed. Might be time to move on.
Rf is a sideshow circus attraction. There is no point in wasting time, especially on a game which demands so much of it, in using a nonviable skill. Rip RF player base. RF should have been largely buffed, not decimated (again). Ggg, you did this to yourself!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Pohx will find a way.
"
NotApsalar wrote:
Pohx will find a way.

Feel bad for him, his dedication and years of work on RF website are all now deprecated because of thís unnecessary change to the skill.

Ah well, all those mirror crafted sceptres are worthless now. Doon cubyari is back from the dead as bis. Lmao.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Thornwalker69 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Frankly, for me, it's just not worth it it anymore. The Dev philosophy just keeps wrecking the game more and more. There comes a tipping point and I think this might be might mine. I liked RF the way it was, is was the only build I would league start, then I would try out other builds, none of which where as fun for me to play. They bungled the build I enjoy, why would I play something else that is inferior (to me)? The fundamental dev philosophy is flawed. Might be time to move on.

Devs philosophy was always to shake up meta from time to time.
You are upset because they finally touched your build. They are NOT wrecking the game. They are making it less stale and more interesting.
Eh, starters will be affected, sure, but depending on trans gem variants, it might remain just where it is, or maybe we'll get a weaker variant focused on buffing spell damage instead of its own damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info