Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Apr 25, 2024, 3:37:00 PM
if alter RF is that great then it will cost multiple divines so casuals cant afford it anyway. and SSF players have fun running lab 500 times to find it
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 2, 2023, 3:52:48 PM
"
Anscendant wrote:

Because that's all the info we have right now and based on current info, the build got massively nerfed for most RF builds.

Would you be willing to make a promise with me? If Transfigured RF gems come out that nullify the current nerf, I will apologize to you in this thread. If nothing changes and this is all we get, you come here in this thread to apologize to me? What do you think, deal?

And you know its NOT ALL info you will get. So how about wait for ALL INFORMATION before jumping to conclusion? Why do you base your opinion on only part of the information, fully knowing you can be completly wrong and just make fool of yourself?

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
if alter RF is that great then it will cost multiple divines so casuals cant afford it anyway. and SSF players have fun running lab 500 times to find it

Casuals will be able to farm it themselves. You can literally run normal lab to get it.
Last edited by Aynix on Dec 2, 2023, 3:53:27 PM

Last edited by Anscendant on Apr 25, 2024, 3:37:09 PM
As other ppl told, wait for alt quality gems.
COPIUM?
New RF is literally a buff to casuals and starter builds. It only falls off very late game unless you change your build for it. I've never had a build with +10 spell gems, getting +5 is rare for me, switching to a health/ES focus easily makes up the difference at those stages. The transfigured version will very likely do something different and may allow the old build style to still work. Obviously your current endgame build is going to lose DPS with the difference in how the damage scales, I know this is really hard for a lot of people to understand, but you can change a build to take advantage of different mechanics. That Pohx buildguide you follow like a bible is not the only way to play RF and just because it requires adjustments doesn't mean it's the end of the world, if you can't come up with the adjustments yourself then wait for other people to do it for you, it's going to be fine. Deep breaths.
Imagine If they would make trans RF into lightning DoT. That would be something.
"
Aynix wrote:
Imagine If they would make trans RF into lightning DoT. That would be something.

Or a cold based version. Wouldn't make sense giving the name of the ability but it would be quiet interesting to mess around with for sure
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Last edited by Anscendant on Apr 25, 2024, 3:37:18 PM
My post was not targeted at any specific individual, which is why I didn't quote anyone in it. This is not the first thread about this and I think there is a widespread idea RF is "dead" specifically because the current builds are no longer optimal without people considering they can change those builds. If that isn't you, don't assume I meant you, I'm not calling anyone out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info