3.22.1 Patch Preview

big L patchnote, the game runs so bad on my crappy PC i barely can run juiced maps cause of that

no derank option on TOTA ... no clear indication on who is your ally and who is your ennemy during fights ...

what the hell is this for a three week patchnote ? you guys taking advice from blizzard or ?
Does this fix the dangerous flashing visual problems on these maps??

> Fixed performance problems in Kaom's Dream, Kaom's Stronghold, and the Infested Valley map.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Looks like a good patch!
"
PhoenixKD wrote:
big L patchnote, the game runs so bad on my crappy PC i barely can run juiced maps cause of that

no derank option on TOTA ... no clear indication on who is your ally and who is your ennemy during fights ...

what the hell is this for a three week patchnote ? you guys taking advice from blizzard or ?

How about activating life bars above enemies and friends, if you have problems...
Last edited by Ondrugs on Sep 4, 2023, 7:07:01 PM
Yikes, 1rst time I post ever and I just want to say the league mechanic is disappointing. And you didn't address the real issue where enemy units 1shot yours and yours don't do anything to theirs, don't even interrupt them. Not to mention enemy AI is far better.

And how you gutted Sanctum everywhere so it doesn't overshadows this below mid league.
Is it too late to add a tattoo that adds pierce?
IGN : Reamus
"
Fixed a bug where defeating the Cortex Map Boss while there are at least 12 Void Pits or Pylons active was not granting credit towards the Predicated Pinnacle Powers Challenge.

I thought I cannot count. You owe me a divine orb GGG :)
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
"
Fixed 7 instance crashes.
Fixed 3 client crashes.

Does that mean the General's Cry bug crashing party members was resolved or is that still in the game?
Please post something about multi-threading bug.

Any chances you resolve it before PoE 2 ?
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
PhoenixKD wrote:

How about activating life bars above enemies and friends, if you have problems...

cuz i play PoE since like 6-7 years without it and when i tried it once in Act1 with like 10 mobs it felt disgusting so yeah i there's definitly other ways to fix this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info