3.22.1 Patch Preview

Meh patch. Nerfed 2 most unballanced units and Bosses + items are buffed.
Not a word about the choice of difficulty or addition anti-control.
I'll have to leave the arena and go on a Heist or an Expedition until I collect the currencies for mageblood :(
nice
clueless, dont worry though poe 2 is coming in 5 more years, ye mate after spending a decade on this game tbh i think im so disenchanted i just dont care about poe 2 anymore, as someone who has done everything this game has to offer multiple times, i pushed 1800 rating on ancestors this league and patches jsut show there is like 2 poor guys having to do all this work while all the others are just on poe 2. rushed out league, released unfinshed, 0 q&a, clueless patch that took 2 weeks. people just wanted unbugged turtle, less crack head goliaths, and a forfeit button to press at any point. i suppose we got 1/3. poggers.
Waited for so long thinking they were going to fix the league. So much potential but they are just trying to gate rewards behind pointless one-shot/invincible mechanics this league.

I'm done, the league could have been fun, but I'm not into instantly dying and watching a spawn timer just to be one-shotted when I revive. They can cater to the players that want a dark souls esk experiance if they want but they won't get another dollar from me.
ctrl-f "Crop rotation"

nothing?? okay.
Lots of work here, always appreciated, but the vast majority of this changes are useless.

- A simple 20% life reduction to the turtle changes nothing, if i see a turtle, i quit the match, this patch wont change that.

- The forfeit button should be available to use in any situation, there are matches where you just cant win and waiting is just stupid.

- We still need a way to select a comfortable ranking to play the league, spending coins and time losing on purpose is not fun.

- Why make the chieftains more deadly? Over a certain ranking everything one-shots you, why, just why?

- I don't see any changes to the totem death's aura and the RF aura for the enemies, when this effects are on the enemy team they obliterate you, but when you purchase a RF one the guy barely warms a soup.

- I don't see any balance to the units under your command, most of the unit under enemy control are terminator like machines, under your control they become stupid and blind as hell.

- No changes of you being stunned for like 5 minutes but the enemy unit can tank a nuke and they just say "oh, whatever, ill just walk to the next totem and try to banish it"

- I don't see any changes to chifttains one-shoting you from the other side of the world, what kind of monitor do i need to see guys like the chaos one attacking me from the other side of the battlefield? An ultra hyper giga peta wide screen?

The only thing i appreciate is the spear dancer nerf, that unit was driving me insane.
Last edited by d_n_r on Sep 4, 2023, 7:47:25 PM
Definitely excited for all these changes, was really hoping to see some changes to Kahuturoa's group some more though. Goliath of Night is still insane with one shots constantly and Kahuturoa's AoE's are crazy big for the amount of damage they do it feels like. Either way, hyped to play some more. LOGIN BOYS
When will console get the new patch??
"
In the 3.22.0 patch, a change was made that caused Mirage Archer to no longer be able to use Skills triggered by Manaforged Arrows Support. We have restored this behaviour, and Mirage Archer now states that it can use Triggered Attacks as though they were not Triggered.

Will you be reverting this for 3.23? Or will it stay the way it is currently?
CTRL + F
performance

forums is crying, just put option to use the old graphics engine already

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info