3.22.1 Patch Preview

I think titanic shell doesn't need any changes as long as it is unable to protect its own totem, as it SPECIFICALLY SAYS IN THE UNIT DESCRIPTION. It is a bug that I don't see being mentioned in the patch notes. Fix please!
i'm looking forward for the performance improvement patch because it's beyond depressing when you buy a new pc 2 months before the league and have to play with the feeling that is something fucked up on your new PC
Glad I didn't push too hard on some challenges (ex: Ritual and TOTA). Seems like it will be easier now thankfully. This is the least progress I've ever had in a league and it is quite demotivating ... even though I really love this league!
This doesn't fix the Titanic Shell issue.
"
Added a forfeit match button that can be used when your Ancestral Totem has been banished in stalemate situations.

Does this mean we can't forfeit without stalemate?! So we're still stuck having to log out to reset on purpose??
just a scrub.
Glad it's here but it is very late unfortunately, also I don't see any bug fix where sometime destroying an enemy totem wouldn't kill the unit bound to it, this same unit could still leave after the match end and even kill you, it was also able to be in the next match and reloading the zone wouldn't do anything. I really hope this was corrected because it could also spawn directly near your totems and destroy them or kill you instantly, especially in high rank
"
Updated the description of the Destructive Play Atlas Keystone Passive Skill to clarify Maven needs to be able to cast a skill in order to summon the additional bosses. Killing the boss prior to Maven casting Up the Stakes will result in Maven leaving without doing so.

Seriously, u guys really dont want us to run maven ...
Please fix the behavior around Titanic Shell's original wording so it doesn't protect its own totem. This bricks too many matches and is unfun.
No loot buffs to the league mechanic but you make it even harder and more tedious?

What are they even thinking?

Also, why change challenges now when people have already put in so much time and effort to grind them?

What a waste of a patch (besides bug fixes)
"
Improved the behaviour of Chieftains when a player isn't in range of them, they are now mean killing machines.

Do you think this is fun? This is a horrible change. DO NOT ADD MORE DIFFICULTY.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info