3.22.1 Patch Preview

"
kelpo122 wrote:
"
Fixed 7 instance crashes.
Fixed 3 client crashes.

Does that mean the General's Cry bug crashing party members was resolved or is that still in the game?

Can confirm, bug still in the game
so am I getting this right.. you couldnt fix the turtle so you decided to change the tooltip.. now its something that is totally counter intuitive to the rest of the league mechanic as the other 99% of it does NOT involve a damage race but strategy however this one thing that is guaranteed to brick a tournament is performing as intended you guys just messed up a tooltip.... not only that.. but now the archer bitch 1 shots with almost invisible arrows on defense as well as everything else already 1 shotting.. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Sep 6, 2023, 3:16:31 AM
Is a fix coming for Tawhanuku (mayb only in higher ranks)? Far too overpowered - my flankers keep suicinding into the death's guide totem, and both it and the mystic guide extend matches far far too long. Hope a fix is coming, seriously draining my morale this one..
Ign: Vezu
Last edited by Vezu on Sep 6, 2023, 5:31:41 AM
Trial is total shit now i had so much fun beforehand now it's just not worth the time... win tournament lose tournament and repeat. if the rewards would even be worth it i wouldnt mind it but no havent even seen a divine in ages so they nerfed rewards too?
Last edited by Readiss on Sep 6, 2023, 10:12:59 AM
Zombies, Spectres, AG, Golems are NON STOP dying in Ancestor tournament. Even if they have full resistances and support gems. GGG are you aware of this?
I am just amused by how is easier to kill Sirus than enemy flanker Moon Dancer. Not to mention goliaths that deal more damage than a Shaper slam. And there are 5 of them on round 2 with the turtle in def. This league can be so fun but with each death stupid death from one-tap I hate it more and more
This. I've resorted to just throwing random garbage on my AG in order to just do the league mechanic. AG is one of the most annoying mechanics -- just make their gear drop on death in addition to not dying at all in the halls of the dead?

The turtle is still tilting and ruining the mechanic. It's hard enough dodging the screen slams, arrows that move the speed of light, planet moon dropping upon you with the wrath of the sailor scouts, chaos lady --

don't get me wrong, I *like* the league, and I am wiggling my way up the ranks, but some of this is just horrifically dumb.

Can we add a 3-5 second period of immunity upon spawn? Spawn, die, spawn, die -- that cycle is ridiculous and you stand zero chance. (editing to clarify similar to entering in a map so that you have a moment to move before being bombarded. as soon as you move/action, the immunity falls)
Last edited by Aerovanthe on Sep 7, 2023, 4:46:24 AM
"
Aerovanthe wrote:

Can we add a 3-5 second period of immunity upon spawn? Spawn, die, spawn, die -- that cycle is ridiculous and you stand zero chance. (editing to clarify similar to entering in a map so that you have a moment to move before being bombarded. as soon as you move/action, the immunity falls)

That's a good idea.

I was really positive about these changes and the mechanic yesterday. Today I've played it many more hours. But it increasingly was with a knot in my stomach, because it was so frustrating. Offscreen oneshots from feck-knows-where. Never really feeling in control of anything, just being washed in and out with the tide.

And what really was a killer, if you excuse the pun, was a long series of tournament losses. First one loss, and only two units transferred over, of which only one was half-decent. Then lose one of the first matches, meaning you are playing catch-up big time. At some point lose again, and repeat the cycle. 2 units over, being outmanned and outgunned.

It felt utterly horrific, there is no other way to describe it.

I'm 'only' at ~600 ranking as well, so not everything one-shots me yet, but holy hell does it happen a lot. It's simply not very fun or engaging to stare at a screen of your dead body for long stretches of time, every single match (well, close enough), and ending some matches like that. Most losses ofc, but sometimes the remaining warriors are able to win.

Wanted to climb up the rankings and hopefully get better rewards, but now I doubt I can tolerate this mode for that long.

However, atm I can't go back to mapping either, because GGG managed to brick that on console, with neverending loading screens. Good times :-(
Last edited by Pangaearocks on Sep 7, 2023, 9:27:24 AM
I've been getting many disconnects and continuous loading freezes in the past 24 hours. The game is practically unplayable. What is causing these server isssues?
"
Loading screens no longer wait to finish loading the visual effects of other characters before you load into the area.

Finally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info