3.22.1 Patch Preview

"
Redblade wrote:
But this does nothing to fix the actual issue with the turtle. The problem is that it protects it's own totem contrary to the description.

i'm at a loss. it's the most broken thing in tota, clearly isn't working as intended, but they don't fix it.

all i can say is: my money will stay in my pocket.
texture missing fix?
Since the patch, it seems that Vaals skeletons in Ancestor causes the server to enter matrix mode.

Moving at 1 or 2 frames per second for awhile, until the match ends...
Man logged into my juggernaut to see how it felt and after ten rounds it feels even worse lol! This is crazy man! Like, I know you want this to be more about building a team, but I have zero agency as a player it's so bad. I have 65k armor, 81% max res, 7 endurance charges on this guy and I just spawn, leap away from my totem cause ill die, then die anyway. I would unironically rather have this patch just reverted.

I'm in the 900s if that makes any difference. So sad cause this mechanic has so much potential.
Last edited by ColeTrainlxl on Sep 4, 2023, 11:32:53 PM
I have no idea what the devs are thinking on this one. Enemy units are 10x more effective than your own. Yet when you try to make up the difference by fighting, you can't deal any damage and end up getting one shot. This feels like it's balanced for the top 0.1% of trade league perfect mirror worthy gear. And even then, I doubt players have much control.

I've developed a strategy where I avoid fighting at all costs (in an ARPG no doubt), and try to snake back and forth to kill totems and defend mine. It's NOT fun at all. It's either that, or I try to hold my ground and survive and wait for my team to eventually win. That strat will sometimes take 20 minutes to win a match. Woohoo, very fun....

Also, how hard would it be to make your character a ghost while dead so you can walk around and watch the battle? It fits with the theme of ToTA. Mind-boggling that the devs didn't even think of simple things like this before releasing this terrible league mechanic.
So much goodness. Love that the Sperdancer BS is nerfed a bit. Now please have the Trawler's traps despawn the moment they die. Being killed by one of those after the totem for the owner is gone is infuriating.

Also, I am acting as a second player in a lot of matches with a guild mate. I DON'T GET ANY EXP FROM THE MATCHES IF I AM DEAD WHEN THEY RESOLVE. I'm in there primarily for fun, but if I don't get ANYTHING from a match, why am I in there? I don't mind the current drop rates for being a second player, but I at least want to get some Exp for my work and frustrations!
Please make it so u have to click the final rewards twice like you have to do in Heist. Thanks
"
Ashriel wrote:
Will this fix this utterly abysmal performance with all other tasks running on my PC while PoE is running ever since the "engine changes" last month? I have a 4090 and a 7950x, and even just watching a YouTube video while running the game windowed is choppy. Something has gone horribly wrong.

THIS.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I just logged in after patch, and character was in the list, then when I tried to login it said 'this character is in a different league' and it chucked me back to character select, and character was no longer there. Now character is showing in the void league.
Somehow, attempting to login to the patch killed my hardcore character.
I was definitely alive before servers went down, just sitting in hideout.
Looks like some solid changes to the league mechanic regarding EHP of Sunset Sage, Moon Dancer, Storm Conduit, etc. Plus, the revive timer display will help tremendously.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info