3.22.1 Patch Preview

A rare thanks from me. Looks better. Rewards feel bad still though sadly.
Well I was hoping to see :

- nerfed the damage from Goliaths by 50% and their move speed by 20%
- nerfed the damage form the Jade shaman ranged attack by 30%
- Animated Guardian dying the ToTA are not destroyed anymore and can be respawned
- nerfed the damage of RF used by enemies in ToTA by 50% to players. It now takes 0.5 second before it starts doing damage when you enter it.
- warriors are not longer stunned by damage over time when banishing totems
- reworked the clic-box of walls to avoid them making impossible to select totems
- reworked the favor given by matches to be more even (e.g. one gives 900 900 900 the other 250).

great!
Thx GGG
Wow, massive changes. Very nice.
Good patch overall, still no fix for locus mines not triggering :(
excellent another bug for future upgrade is that sanctum ilvl83 some times only offers alteration on last floor
Still nothing about

- mandatory increased difficulty to the point where every single enemy mob is stronger than Uber Maven
- screen-wide one shot from the karutuwha guy BEFORE his animation even begins
- overwhelming 100% of phys reduction still a thing

The league mechanic could've been one of the best but it'll forever be remembered as Cheese of the Ancients to me. Just roll a void sphere vacuum class guys. Why bother building a 300 div build to get one shotted by a random Goliath.

Welcome to 3.22 Sanctum
Last edited by ocping on Sep 4, 2023, 10:53:23 PM
did a Cortex and no achievement although 12 pillars were present even my AG died... and Beachhead maps bosses did not count towards Harbinger challenge.... So obvious very little effort being directed towards the leagues and PoE2 is taking a large chunk of developer time.

almost not worth playing the leagues anymore
Players: "The chieftains and other enemies are doing too much damage."

GGG: "So we buffed chieftain and other enemy damage by like 2 and a half."

Players: "What? You .. did you at least nerf the Titanic turtle?"

GGG: "Oh yes ... by a whole 20%! Oh! And we made sure you know now that the multiple totem protection it does is not a bug. It's in the text now!"

Players: "I don't ... okay. You at least dealt with the cpu melting loading screens right?"

GGG: "Aboslutely! You can now load in before all the blinding hardware intensive MTX show up on other players. Also, we are having a sale on..."

Players have logged out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info