3.22.1 Patch Preview

nice!
"
Added a forfeit match button that can be used when your Ancestral Totem has been banished in stalemate situations.

Good change. This is useful in these situations where you die at the start or mid fight and your totem got destroyed.

"
Some Warriors had both high Life and Energy Shield, making them much tankier than similar Warriors. We've lowered the Life of the following Warriors: Death's Guide, Jadecrafter, Moon Dancer, Mystic Prophet, Storm Conduit, Sunset Sage, Tawhoa Shaman and Tidecaller.

Not sure what to think of it. Looks like a neutral change. Enemies got nerfed but player warriors as well. So it's good i guess.

"
We've also lowered the Favour Cost of the following Warriors, as their value didn't compare to other Warriors of similar Favour Costs: Bloodbound Warrior, Camouflaged Tuatara, Frenzymonger, Lunar Turtle, Moon Dancer, Riptide and Tidecaller.

Yeah. They where overpriced for what they are.

"
The Titanic Shell Warrior has had its Life lowered by roughly 20%, and now takes more damage while it is protecting totems.
The Titanic Shell Warrior also now respawns 50% slower.
Updated the Titanic Shell Warrior's Totemic Protection Skill description to clarify it is applied to multiple totems.

Even with this nerf it still has like 2-3 times the HP of the other average warriors. But i assume it's a very good change with low ranking where you can kill it faster.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Sep 4, 2023, 11:00:32 PM
I am also not happy with the patchnotes.

- Turtle does not seem to be fixed properly.
- Goliaths also not nerfed
- Kahuturoa not nerfed (how??? the AOE of his 1 shot ability is soooo huge)

- maybe add slow flask charge to every player in tournament
- increase respawn timers a tiny bit after unit death

"Improved the behaviour of Chieftains when a player isn't in range of them, they are now mean killing machines."
When I read this, I fear the worst.. can't even backcap now anymore? I am sure this is not gonna apply to me, when I am alone without an enemy chieftain.. :D
yeah nice - kaom is super overtuned now - thanks..
Lol i lost my lvl 95 Guardian in hc after update ? xD
LOtsa fixes which is awesome TY GGG
Why chieftain damage buffs? Should be nerfs...
Cool tried it and it's even worse than it was before. Congratz, you managed to make changes that looked good, and feel even fucking worse than it already did. I particularly like the chaos degen now. just amazing. If this garbage league would be dropping mirrors, I would still not want to interact with it cause getting 1 shot by any enemy while having over 5k es and then looking at a single spot on the screen is such engaging content. Get rid of whoever was in charge of balancing this and many other things in the game cause based on the last several years it seems they have no find idea what they are doing.
Was really hoping to see some changes to Kahuturoa... does SCREEN WIDE 3 slams that one-shot anything except juggernauts, I have to run to the other side of the map everytime he starts talking
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
No syndicate fix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info