3.22.1 Patch Preview

Players are stunned for 4 seconds while enemies can just channel down totems while being attacked, without any penalty. Pretty much kills the mechanic for me. Catered towards those that don't have a job to tend to.
This does not look like enough for the league mechanic. we will see I guess.
Keep up the great work GGG!
where is Alva's Memory of Cascading Fortunes Bug FIX?
So, does this mean the turtle "bug" are now a feature?? wtf GGG huh???
This is so fucked up, you can't fix a bug so now you call it a feature.
Definitely liking the Exploding Orbs change and all the bug fixes!

It's nice that dying in Ancestor isn't counted as a true death, but that shouldn't justify all the one-shots from the opponents. I would really like to be able to adjust my ranking before a tournament and choose to build it up when I feel ready for it.

I am worried that the changes to Chieftain AI and buffs are going to make them more unbearable than they already can be...
Avid door opening enjoyer.
well torchlight infinite is right there i hope this patch come before Thursday
Why are you not fixing Titanic Shell being able to protect its own totem?
Titanic Shell being able to protect its own totem and surrounding totems was the intended behaviour of the monster on release. The monster had an incorrect description on release, which we are fixing in patch 3.22.1. Apologies for any inconvenience the initial description has caused.
------------

Hilarious. The "bug" isn't that the turtle makes it practically impossible to win a match when it protects about 8 totems including its own. It's the text description that is the bug.
Extremely disappointed with this league -
The mechanics seem to have been rushed and with so much QOL missing that it looks like a joke.
Not to mention the imbalance of enemy A.I. vs. Allies, mechanics and various other problems that have already been tiresomely reported on the forum.
I really hope this crap doesn't make it into the Core of the game.
OK I see.

The fucking turtles haven't been nerfed at all.

Can you just set a skill effect duration, and not cool down when skill is effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info