Freeze-Disconect after 3.22.0b

Ok as it was working on the ps4, and also worked using remote play which also reduces the output resolution, I tried to run the PS5 on 1080p, this seems to improve it a lot. Give it a try, Settings - Screen and Video - Video Output - Resolution

GL

Murphy only worked on one map... sorry if I wasted your time :p
Last edited by Filix80 on Aug 24, 2023, 9:52:36 PM
This has been an utterly catastrophic league launch. Hard to believe they do any QA at all with such a lousy launch, especially on consoles. Not even done with Act 2 yet, and gave up after countless crashes, lock-ups and disconnects (and random deaths-in-the-shadows).

If this upcoming patch doesn't fix this game-breaking issue, I'm done for the league. Totally pointless to keep 'playing' when you spend almost as much time watching the game crash than play the damn thing. This is Cyberpunk levels of bad.
Me and all my friends from PS5 have the same issue. The game is almost unplayable right now. Constantly freezing and disconnecting. I've tried reinstall the game, rebuild database, clearing cash.

P.S. You don't wanna upgrade PS5 version for better graphics, like xbox series x. Now you can't fix this huge bug. What is going on here? We are spend money on this game, but you do nothing for playstation gamers.
Started getting freezes too. I get message "The party does not exist", like 10 of them.

I guess I get dced from psn servers, but gameplay was more or less playable few days ago(laggy, but playable)

Tried relog, changing gateways.

P.s. I never had this problem before

Edit: no problems once I put gateway on auto. High density league mechanics are still laggy though. Like delirium, abyss, harbringers
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Aug 26, 2023, 10:21:52 AM
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:
Started getting freezes too. I get message "The party does not exist", like 10 of them.

I guess I get dced from psn servers, but gameplay was more or less playable few days ago(laggy, but playable)

Tried relog, changing gateways.

P.s. I never had this problem before

Edit: no problems once I put gateway on auto. High density league mechanics are still laggy though. Like delirium, abyss, harbringers

No issues here after hotfix 7 e 8.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info