Freeze-Disconect after 3.22.0b

Man, that's sad. I was really looking forward to nerding out on my day off, and try to catch up with all the people that are already in maps by now.

So far, I nearly made it to the end of act 3, and I had like 40 crashes up until this point. Every other rare mob that dies freezes and disconnects the game. In ebony barracks, it just crashed 3 times in a row. You get like 5 minutes of paying time, and then a disconnect.

Even on softcore this is unbearable and frustrating. Wouldn't wanna imagine people trying to play hardcore..
Using vaal skills seems to crash my game to the title screen about 50% of the time : (
plain belly sort
Literally unplayable. Can't even get through act 1 with all the constant crashes. I'll try again tomorrow, maybe disable all my mtx or something to see if that helps.
Now that I've decided to dust off my PS4 and update it, they will have the PS5 fix out tonight, including the PC hotfix that boosted the loot from the league mechanic.

You're welcome fellow PS5 players!
"
AlanLeoPio wrote:
Testing things here I realized that when the Ambient Sound Volume and the Music Volume are zeroed, the problems stop happening! Playing on PS5.

TURN DOWN AMBIENT SOUND VOLUME
TURN DOWN MUSIC VOLUME

Dude! I had to run to work unexpectedly so didn't get to reply earlier. This is working for me, it still hiccups and lags but I haven't been kicked to the main screen or had to force quit since following. Thank you.
I am having kinda fix freezes at the plateau bosses, my guess it is related to the resource loading and something is blocking the main thread or so. Everytime before you get kicked, you see a few frames where u stucked and then it boots you right into the main menu.
Just here to say im another PS5 player that experiences these issues!
Last edited by way2stupid on Aug 24, 2023, 7:41:26 PM
In main menu in game it says hotfix in 3 hours hope it fixes
everytime something opens or have alot of particles on ps5 my game freezes and locks up. the only game on my ps5 that's having issues like this

Experienced all the same things, ps5… the sound thing has seemed to work somewhat, still stutters pretty often, but no stops more than a second or two, and no crashes..

As a side note that might point to something causing it, When I do remote play on my iPad(while watching tv with the wife, of course) it is smooth as butter, no stuttering, pauses, or twitches of any kind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info