Freeze-Disconect after 3.22.0b

Same issue happening on my ps5 on Frankfurt servers.
It's getting very tiresome that the game isn't working as intended on launches while you keep trying to sell supporter packs before the launch.
Same here. Also am getting repeat freezes in the same spot over and over. Will freeze 3/4/5 times in exact same location. In act 6 and have frozen in excess of 25 times.
California server
Internet speed 670mb down, 21mb up.
This is really brutal
For people struggling with this - while its not a fix and its totally stupid - it seems to help a LOT if you take your master volume and drop it all the way to 0.
I'll add another... west coast, wired connection and it stutters, locks up and boots me to the main screen. I was also once kicked out of PSN and made to log back in, which was sketchy.

Its basically unplayable and I give up for the evening.
Experiencing freeze/disconnect issue as well. A bit disheartening when e.g running through lab and you just disconnect.
"
ZzpxpzZ wrote:
For people struggling with this - while its not a fix and its totally stupid - it seems to help a LOT if you take your master volume and drop it all the way to 0.

Thanks, iirc this is not the first time sound is causing issues on the console. Seems its enough to have everything to 0 except master and loot filter sounds as well, at least you can hear drops. this is how i play now and it seems smooth

Ps5, same as everyone… crashing 4-5 times per hour, along with 4-5 times more of the lockup for 15-45 secs..

Will try the master volume zero thing when I try again later.
Didnt help sound zero.
PS5 freezing a lot! Cant play like this, what a joke!
Damn, it really saddens me to read this, I'm still at work and I was so hyped for the league start later this afternoon. I hope there's a fix coming soon.

Having to play without sound just so the game doesn't crash in 2023 is just embarrassing.
Last edited by mordecai1103 on Aug 24, 2023, 7:04:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info