New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

"
Ezces2Ezces wrote:
"
Akutaru wrote:
ok now where is the guardian skill info we were promised

Guardian minion skill info can be found on the FAQ page here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3408278#14

they wont matter at all since you cant scale them at all, and so they will do nothing in terms of damage, why they where added? maybe as a joke?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Edit: Redid my math. multiplier might not be as out of whack as I thought on Corrupting cry.

Max level with all the supports I could think of to run on it and it's costing 300-500 HP. Not nearly as bad as what my original thought was. My B. Carry on.
Last edited by cmilles on Aug 14, 2023, 10:51:49 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
Angrybagel wrote:

Could you by any chance link that feedback post you mentioned because I can't find it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3410300

Interesting breakdown. I always end up doing minions, and I've been thinking of trying an ignite build with SRS which could easily max the stack potential with supports.
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
So slams are even worse than before now. When strike skills had some viable skills with boneshatter and flicker strike and molten strike. But instead they made not one new support gem work with slams, did not buff fist of war or chieftain for slams. Please delete slams from the game at this point. Its just sad looking at them and thinking I could make a glacial hammer build thats more viable than slams.
it felt like ignites and bleeds are the weakest dmg types, so good job on buffing them. supp gems look interesting, however im kinda hellbent on doing glacial hammer or heavy strike. also lack of crucible trees is a huge bummer - i can imagine myself doing some glacial hammer with trauma supp jugger on frostbreath or whatever that unique mace was called by getting some decent crucible tree on it. yeah and overall it looks like much less objectives to improve your build or try different stuff without crucible. hope in the future league or two you return the mechanic without some of the garbage/filler nodes and better crafting outcomes so i dont have to blow like 6-7imprints for a single node.

vc nerf was bad. im mainly a melee player but i dont see any problem with bow guys having fun. joe average can get his dmg doubled for like 1 div, meanwhile veterans will deal only 30mil instead of 60. also returning projectiles on some skills just looked cool, but not any incentive to anoint that without the dps bonus instead of something really useful. probably 0.02% of population will now use that... by mistake.

5way nerf was also a bummer... without revisiting the xp loss. 1% is enough to deter stupid behaviour and throwing bodies into the bosses.

being able to stun bosses again looks nice

edit: i also hope at some point you fix stutter and freezes after last "performance" patch.
Last edited by feral_nature on Aug 14, 2023, 11:08:54 PM
"
Devour Support

Woah alt art Chance to Flee, sick.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Is there a typo in Controlled Blaze Support?
The Less Damage component does not state specificaly With Hit.
In my understanding it reads as Global Less Dmg therefore it would decrease the Ignite Damage aswell?!
Last edited by yakoob on Aug 14, 2023, 11:11:08 PM
temporal chains nerf??????
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
couldnt you double dip with spell blade + battlemage? wouldnt that be realy good
Thank you GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info