New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

Devour support 40%increased damage is not strong at all
"
majorshepard2 wrote:
So slams are even worse than before now. When strike skills had some viable skills with boneshatter and flicker strike and molten strike. But instead they made not one new support gem work with slams, did not buff fist of war or chieftain for slams. Please delete slams from the game at this point. Its just sad looking at them and thinking I could make a glacial hammer build thats more viable than slams.

strong ignorance here. I literally have video's of 2-shotting elder bosses and shaper bosses with slams. Slams is already crazy but require shout rotations. This is how you know someone doesn't play slam right here a fraud with fake outrage.
Nice !
Bad Seed
"
Akutaru wrote:
ok now where is the guardian skill info we were promised

They have posted it
I worry posting this.. but I wonder how sadism works on DA, eh then again DA isn't an ailment.. eh..

Though bleed/ignite snipe might be back if it stacks with ryslatha, imagine that with a lucky damage roll... zoom zoom that hp bar on a good hit.

Guardian is dead but, that was expected, maybe someone will find a use for it I can't see.

Got a good idea with the guardian's blessing, suicide squad ignite golems sounds amusing enough to try, baring that just a simple chains of command will work nicely.

Same with fresh meat, socket starvation is real for minions, that crit and adrenalin will be very pleasant.

And with corrupting cry, is that a typo error in it?, says supported skills get 10% more aoe, but also 20% less?, so.. 10% less aoe?, ah no superior gem, aoe is the quality.

Last edited by Sherudonst on Aug 15, 2023, 12:06:46 AM
Sadism is bad
they arent minions, they are mirages, and technically their attacks count as exerted. that means... WHO KNOWS? this looks like one of those obscure wording on purpose so people have to try out in game to see.
"
Syhound wrote:
they arent minions, they are mirages, and technically their attacks count as exerted. that means... WHO KNOWS? this looks like one of those obscure wording on purpose so people have to try out in game to see.

Think I know where you are going, but no, they don't function as you either, so no on hit effects happen from them, so I would assume they won't trigger the bleed, but yeah, until the gems been tested it's a half and half chance, this could be one of those exceptions.
"
bigdeezy813 wrote:
Sadism is bad

It seems pretty OK for builds that used replica Emberwake.
It is twice stronger than the ring and the downside is 10% less detrimental.
Skills that rehit in quick succession constantly reapplying Ignite don't care that much about ignite duration, ex: arma brand.
Pretty cool niche gem IMO.

I can't understand how they want us to use the new gems with the chieftain rework...really not.

as much as I can get an idea of ​​lots of different builds with the new ignite gems, but with the chieftain....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info