New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

lets go :D
The new sup gem for warcry said Mana 1000% wtf that mean 1 warcry 19 mana need 19x1000=19.000 life? or they forgot 1 null?
"
leningr wrote:
The new sup gem for warcry said Mana 1000% wtf that mean 1 warcry 19 mana need 19x1000=19.000 life? or they forgot 1 null?
No need to worry. 1000% is 10x rather than 1000x.
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
UndeadShaper wrote:
No, it's about any type of damage. If you choose your option, the damage will triple. This can't be happening)

I'm about 95% sure that is exactly how it's intended despite the wording. GGG wouldn't implement a pure dps gem that provides no discernable dps benefit. This is intended to make pure ignite builds viable.

Are you crazy? None of the available gems gives a three-fold increase in damage. 30% is max
Boring
The alternative is a gem that only grants 2.08% more damage for ignite and 78% less damage for everything else. That gem would be dead on arrival. GGG is pushing for a melee ignite meta despite all the commentary I hear being no new meta.
> trauma lasts 6.9 seconds

nice
IGN: GoldenPepe
"
Aldonés wrote:
The alternative is a gem that only grants 2.08% more damage for ignite and 78% less damage for everything else. That gem would be dead on arrival. GGG is pushing for a melee ignite meta despite all the commentary I hear being no new meta.

It would be so if you pushed attack speed to 7 hits/sec or so. It appears the sweet spot is somewhere lower, that's all.
It just seems it will be good for bossing or tackling lone, strong rares, and pretty bad for clear, as you'll hit the max value in a couple uses.
Will the Flamewood support projectiles stack their damage when they overlap with each other?
"
TiniestGalaxy wrote:
Will the Flamewood support projectiles stack their damage when they overlap with each other?

My guess is yes.

Looks like it would work the same as the Concoction skills, which also have the same base radius. If so, they should overlap and stack with sufficient investment into Area of Effect bonuses and multiple projectiles.

The wiki says the triggered spell is similar to Blast Rain, which can also overlap.
new gems not on PoB yet? not seeing any and says its up to date. -2.31.2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info