POE2 Standard softcore
POE2 Standard hardcore
POE2 Standard SSF softcore
POE2 Standard SSF hardcore
POE2 League softcore
POE2 League hardcore
POE2 League SSF softcore
POE2 League SSF hardcore

How much can you separate a playerbase. I thought POE2 was a good way to restart everything but you guys are making it so there are at least 16 different ways 2 players can never see each other. Everything looks great but please reconsidering making them separate games. It would be great to have 1 game with combined playerbase, great economy, D3-like coop where game finds parties.
Please keep the same weight and pace in the endgame, really loved everything you showed, brings back memories of old school gaming where it was fun and challaning to play a game where you had to actually use your brain and not overrun everything like a train
Imo stop wasting money on POE 1, they should focus to make a better game with POE 2. They should not continue to do anything in POE 1 after POE 2 lanches, people don't understand what effort and complications it makes to support two games like this. I rather support the new game and buy everything again in POE 2, they are too kind to let people have everything they bought in POE 1 in POE 2...Imagine if everything you bought in D2, D3 you got in D4, that would never happen
Ruthless sucks, PoE2 looks and slow and boring as Diablo4. Once again GGG forced us basically ruthless in PoE1 and all the crazy vision was a tests for PoE2. There is still plenty of time. But I am extreamly concerned and less excited about PoE2 than ever atm.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
"
Janzi wrote:
Imo stop wasting money on POE 1, they should focus to make a better game with POE 2. They should not continue to do anything in POE 1 after POE 2 lanches, people don't understand what effort and complications it makes to support two games like this. I rather support the new game and buy everything again in POE 2, they are too kind to let people have everything they bought in POE 1 in POE 2...Imagine if everything you bought in D2, D3 you got in D4, that would never happen

Mhahhahahaah YOU NEVER SPENT MONEY ON POE.. HAHHAHA

SO MANY CRY BABY FROM DIABLO 4 coming here to say they disappointed about POE2... you are pathetic guys, you cant understand why a game with 100 dedicated lovely dev, are kicking asses at multi billions game industry with 9000 dev... MAHAHAHAHAHAH
"
Janzi wrote:

Said by someone with not a single supporter pack purchased, what a Chad xD
The excitement went from Sonic on cocaine.. to disappointed, confused and worried..

They say they don't want to destroy the PoE 1 that already is.. but by separating the game they're forcing us to choose between not interacting with the new game or abandoning the PoE that we already love.. which seems to accomplish the same thing as ending one of them.

How in the hell are both games gonna get consistent quality updates? and ultimately what's the point? why would we want to play two different versions of the same game, working on characters from both by trading off between the two of them.. but not sharing currency or what we're accomplishing from one to the other, like having two different characters but on two different accounts.. it's just.. weird.

Bit concerned now..
Last edited by Kisada-122 on Jul 29, 2023, 5:53:45 AM
I don't think even in their wildest imaginations that any of this games biggest critics thought toaday's Exilecon, it's announcements and the state of POE2 would even remotely have fallen on it's face this hard.

What seems worst for GGG is that there appears to be a complete lack of surprise and just total apathy from the players. Even Reddit was all but dead today, just scattered discussions from people wondering what on earth GGG have been doing for the last 5+ years.

Looks like rough times ahead for GGG.
"
How in the hell are both games gonna get consistent quality updates?

No idea, they can't even manage that for 1 game, let alone 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info