ExileCon 2023 Announcements

"
Snapfire wrote:
The beginning of the first Exilecon stated it would be one game with two campaigns.

GGG mentioned that the player could choose to play PoE 2 or PoE 1, and then meet up at maps to play together again.

PoE 2 upgrades (Example: gem socket system) would be merged into PoE 1 as they have been doing on similar upgrades.

The feeling before Exilecon started was this recent patch was more or less necessary as PoE 2 was around the corner.

Why push for the new PoE 2 engine if the games are not merging?

There was good excitement today for both PoE 2 and 1.

I have mixed feelings at the moment.

Mixed feelings here too, the focus is going to be on PoE2 but there are players who prefer PoE1 playstyle but it will die eventually (rather sooner than later) if it won't get new graphics etc. I guess we still have like 1-2 years to have fun with PoE1
GOLD ??!! A are yoy serious ??
"
torz8901men wrote:

Are you new to the game? Ruthless has gold as currency.
if players from poe 1 cant play poe 2 with poe 1 accumulated gear or alternate arts thingy then both will eventually end up like diablo or worse.

ofcourse there will be hardcore nolife players who doesnt care, they just play what they get force feeded.

i hope too that atleast poe 1 gets new engine and pov will be increased
fk archnemesis.
"
Fapmobile wrote:

They might not be one of the 28 people who have ever played Ruthless mode, so probably wouldn't know.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Jul 29, 2023, 3:13:58 AM
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
torz8901men wrote:

Yep, i'm new, at last after 1400 hours in Undecember i can understand PoE =D
And i understand you just manipulating obvious facts, Ruthless Gold was exclusive content for vendor and gamble.
But in PoE 2 gold will ruin economy, if it will uses in trade between players, course of non-stop farming bots, imho.
Mixed feeling on poe1 and poe2 being separated ... also not sure I understood correctly about gold, is there any official statement around this yet?
Sounds like the plan is for PoE2 to usher PoE1 into hospice. I'm not excited for this at all.
D4 BAD Baseg
Sooo disapointed :(
For me POE2 = Ruthless2.0 (atm), but in fact ruthless is unplayable for 95%+ playerbase, so why doing this?

Before I saw some weird reaction of some collegues affected by corona... does same happens to GGG (no offence for real). But I don't see other way why its literally changed by 180 degree. We were waiting for huge POE1 update, that will evelove our beloved game... But now it looks like a new copy of diablo4.
All the promises have been turned upside down... And one of the biggest dispointments is GOLD (((

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info