Path of Exile 2: Aggorat Teaser

"
Actordaz wrote:

Exactly what anti player cash grabbing tactics are you referring to? The only things in game that end up feeling like a necessity are the stash tabs, in particular the currency and map and 1 premium tab for selling. Outside of that, everything is purely cosmetic. No one is going out of their way to force you to buy cosmetics, so if you can't hold yourself back and end up going n buying stuff then surely that's on your own head and it's purely your responsibility. They give you the option to buy stuff, it's down to you whether you take it or not. Nothing exploitative in it at all.

I can agree that poe dont have that bad pay system. But also i can agree that they use FOMO strats, lootbox. They arent using p2w...at least not directly.(there some MTX that in fact are QoL, something like Stygian Volatile Dead Effect, Void Spark Effect.). What you think about dummy for mtx? For me this one are pretty bad, u pay because skin change system not that good when you have a lot of mtx. Nice feature, but why i feel that this dlc are fix for bad system? Mb free dummy and then pay if you need more?

About stash tabs. More you farm then more you understand about impact of tabs and this is something like ok for free game. At this moment i would say that currency tab MUST HAVE, but map tab is overrated and you can trade without premium tabs.

Some tabs are bad, like:
divination cards (Yes if not for ssf, you need to adjust filter. Do you remember how many GOOD cards that you use for exchange with nps? Answer a lot less than normal tab)

Meta tab (if you really farm a lot of this than you understand, 1 meta tab not enough for organs, would you buy another one or more multipurpose NORMAL tab?)

Similar for blight (its good only for auto sorting and nps feature)

deli, flask, gem, unique tab = joke

WTB this? then think about normal tabs and quad tabs.
For me the real poe problem are time consumption. PLS add something like trade carts where you can put some stuff, add price to it... So players can tp to your hideout, found cart with what they want and buy it. Yes this is something like auction... Its really spend my time. Just why NO?
WTFFF !!! MORE PLS IM READY !!!
Ok, to the @Talkaktive Tri concerns in his video, what normal exile need to run poe2 in 30fps? Ok, cool graphics and effects, but what machine i will need to smoothly play in it?
those vile abominations look GUDT
LETS GOOOOO GGG Pleeease let me iiiiiiiiin!!!
Cant wait for open beta weekend :3 we are getting some right? RIGHT?!?
"
Innomen wrote:
"
vacii wrote:

You are the bad guy because you are stating, not asking.
GGG have addressed, time and time again, most of your statements (maybe that's why you present your "question"in a form of statement). As a member of the community, long time PoE player and as customer (i refuse to refer to my self as a consumer) of GGG, i have all my questions answered in a clear manner. I do not feel in any way financially exploited.

The truth is, that some people cant help them selves and scream to high heavens that they need protection from themselves.

Linking Josh's video here only proves the amount ignorance in which quoted post has been written.

Career as (insert cause here) activist is something, i assume, you are subjectively remarkable at.

Your objections to my points are intriguing. I'm uncertain as to what question you believe I should have asked. Does presenting a statement, as opposed to posing a question, come across as discourteous?

Does the introduction of loot crates, battle passes, and intrusive on-screen HUD notifications indicate my lack of resilience? For the record, when do you think was the last time I financially supported them?

By law, we are considered consumers. Did you take the time to watch the video? Considering the current status of trades and drops, the points made in the video remain relevant.

Your term 'career activist' seems to carry negative connotations. Do you believe that advocacy is inherently disgraceful? I assert that standing up for what one believes in is anything but shameful.

Your statement regarding certain monetization mechanics is generalized. If your statements regarding monetization, are rephrased as questions regarding the specifics of what and how it's implemented, there are already answers present from GGG.

Generalized statements are by design intended to not be discussed, but rather praised and propagated.

If by law, you are considered as consumer, then semantically you do not have the right to complain, consumers consumes whatever is shoved down their throat, there is no choice or agency available, this is the reason i would rather be a customer.
I've actually watched Josh's video 2 times, and yes i agree with his point, however there are nuances of how specific monetization processes are implemented and should be reviewed and addressed on case by case basis. You honestly can't compare diablo immortal with poe for example.

The way you initially approached the topic is generalized statement based argument , followed by an attempt to assume the role of victim as way to legitimize the statements, thus my reaction.

If you wish, we could discuss the history of monetization processes and their implementation in PoE with comparison to practices in other games in similar or related genres.
pog
"
DopeyFishX wrote:
so we flat out getting new classes eh?

So Wizard/Sorcerer and now a monk. I wonder if this implies different tree regions coming for the specific classes or 2 separate trees.

Its possible they just added new models per ascendancy.
Doedre yet again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info