Path of Exile 2: Aggorat Teaser

Honestly, I think I will miss the socket / links mechanic, if they end up removing it. Anyway, I'm curious to see what they'll bring us (maybe 1 handed crossbows?)
Hmmm, looks very cool. Looking forward.
With the failed Diablo 4 release that had absolutely nothing to offer after 7 days of gameplay, the burden falls back to the only serious and actually involved company that knows how to create games and not just money grab content. If you keep this up, in 5 years time the pool of players switching from Blizzard diablo like games to Poe will be significant. I wish GGG would have the resources and courage to develop a new game.
Ask for support from players for a new game and quite a lot of us will help you support it.
I personally bought ingame items every patch, as a thank you to the devs to keep supporting the game.

Its not much, but we very much appreciate the passion your team still has for gaming and continues to strive to deliver quality content.

Best of luck
WoW Nice. I'm loving it. Cant wait to play PoE2
Please keep the same weight and pace in the endgame, really loved everything you showed, brings back memories of old school gaming where it was fun and challaning to play a game where you had to actually use your brain and not overrun everything like a train

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info