My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

Hi there,

Please do not post in a hostile or ad-hominem manner. Please stick to the thread topic and avoid making offensive comments towards other players.

Thank you.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Please do not post in a hostile or ad-hominem manner. Please stick to the thread topic and avoid making offensive comments towards other players.

Thank you.

haha i knew this would get noticed, we are settling the matter in game. on the bright side a mod post will attract more attention to the thread.

trolls will be trolls

@SunPrice im logging on now, keep your word.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 28, 2013, 5:35:07 PM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Thank you.

haha i knew this would get noticed, we are settling the matter in game. on the bright side a mod post will attract more attention to the thread.

@SunPrice im logging on now, keep your word.

it's 4 and 30 AM now , im verty tired ( have loged off ) ... come tommorow at this time - 3 ( 4 ) hours . i will be around . Remeber , do not try running , and no viper , beartrap ...
Keep ur word . LOL , poor , Cant win me anyway :))
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
I will be updating this list to the best of my ability. However, please note that I am only playing on US servers and there could and probably are better pvpers out there on different servers that I have not yet faced. Also note that I am not on regularly anymore and as a result, this list isnt updated to it's fullest potential. If you would like to be placed on this list, please challenge one of the players on the list and provide SS that you've beaten them. Afterwards, PM me for a match and I will place you on this list. Thanks and sorry for my lack of PVPing recently.

Also note, some builds were meant to counter others. It is extremely difficult to place pvp rankings solely based off of builds. I will be doing it based off of your knowledge of PVP and the amount of skills you have and use for PVP.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Last edited by pianokingx3 on Apr 28, 2013, 10:32:16 PM
I really didnt get the idea of that flame war i literally beat the half of the list, not that i have insane skills or gear. Skill in this game comes from ur knowledge and building for purpose and thats the half of the glass u still need decent gear with tactics for fill the other half.

So if u losing against one its not that you are suck probably your oppenent have better gear,knowledge or build against you.It's time to be a man and civil i guess.
Last edited by Ceykey on Apr 29, 2013, 2:18:58 AM
if u guys view closely the screenshot i have posted , u will see that i won him 5-1 , and 4 of them : 'xDominus has been killed by SunPrice' , it means i have killed him by my sword , not my beartrap , except the last one , 'XDominus has been slain' means he got killed by my beartrap ... Acctually it's because he stood fighting me and he couldn't beat me up then he ran away ( he got about 20% life left ) and ran into my trap ... These are the proofs prove that i only use beartrap to immobilise him , not to finish , sometimes beartrap is extremely useful on those cowards using viper then running around ... he also did use beartrap and chain to destroy my bear , but it didn't work , he still lost to me 3 times in a row . And i have already put him on my ignore list long time ago cause he always curses me on every losing ... lol .

It's not a problem of using beartrap or viper if the user still fighting after put some vipers on opponent or use beartrap to immobilise them from a distance ( very useful for those ranger ) . They are not cheats , it's the way the players use them ... if one guy put viper on his enemy then run around only than he is a noob , the same case to beartrap , if someone try to throw all beartrap on you to finish you than he's clearly a noob also . IT'S THE WAY WE USE IT MAKE US CHEAPER OR NOT , NOT USE IT OR NOT !

VIPER is extremely useful on those 10K-14K+ marauder ( With 20k+ armor ) ,with that amount of life , he could rege about 500-800 life per second which is make us imposible to finish him . That's when the viper comes do the job , put 4 viper on them , he could rege only 200-300 life per second which is reduce the chance of surviving alot ... In this case , viper cant kill them , just decrease their regeneration . Viper is the most useful support skill to defeat those super tanky marauder , now we could finish them with our main skill .

This guy ( xDominus ) could defeat noobs and sometimes good player only by 2 flicker strike gems bug and desync from Leap slam , it made us cant targeting him ... which is 2 bugs that GGG would fix them up in the future ... And if that strategy which is depend heavily on bugs dont work , he surely will put viper on you and run around ...

Last edited by SunPrice on Apr 29, 2013, 8:45:01 AM
"
Ceykey wrote:
I really didnt get the idea of that flame war i literally beat the half of the list, not that i have insane skills or gear. Skill in this game comes from ur knowledge and building for purpose and thats the half of the glass u still need decent gear with tactics for fill the other half.

So if u losing against one its not that you are suck probably your oppenent have better gear,knowledge or build against you.It's time to be a man and civil i guess.

Ign? I'll pvp you
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
SunPrice wrote:
IT'S THE WAY WE USE IT MAKE US CHEAPER OR NOT , NOT USE IT OR NOT !

Maybe, but I don't necessarily agree with this.

"
SunPrice wrote:

This guy ( xDominus ) could defeat noobs and sometimes good player only by 2 flicker strike gems bug and desync from Leap slam , it made us cant targeting him ... which is 2 bugs that GGG would fix them up in the future ... And if that strategy which is depend heavily on bugs dont work , he surely will put viper on you and run around ...

When I first met Dom he could have beaten me with viper but graciously didn't even though he was losing without it. I thought that was pretty classy.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:

When I first met Dom he could have beaten me with viper but graciously didn't even though he was losing without it. I thought that was pretty classy.

Maybe he couldn't stand that he lost to me , cause he did win me a few times due to lag spikes . At those time , he kept telling that i was lie , lol , maybe that's why he got chilled up than started cursing me and kept telling me a lier ... That's why he put viper on me , if u go see those past post , u ll see that he admited that he used viper on me and would use it on me in the future and he was the one who said Viper is a part of game , it's my fault to have no chaos resist , lol . Now he lost to me even he used viper on me ( he did use traps and chain to destroy my trap as well ) .Dont u think he would have done nothing to destroy my beartrap after he got caught ? Yes , He did use bear, viper, chain ... and he still lost to me . Come on, he lost to me 3 times in a row ( 5-0, 5-0 , 5-1 ) , not just once
He lost to me cause im stronger than him before . Now he lost to me cause his strategy can't overcome mine as well .
Last edited by SunPrice on Apr 29, 2013, 10:53:25 AM
im pretty sure that anyone who has ever pvped with me will know that i use skills like viper and bear trap as a last resort, or if the person im fighting is using equally cheap tactics. when i first fought sunprice, HE was the first person to viper strike ME.... then i used a multi viper on him and completely destroyed him. after that we did a few matches without and it was more even. but since then his tactics have really evolved into cowardice....he bear traps his base then goes to the nearest corner to spawn skeles for bear trap protection, he only attacks if you are way out of position to try and arc down his traps, or if you hit one of his traps he will rush you as fast as he can.

you forgot to mention that before you beat me 3 times in a row with bear traps i beat you 5-3, and then you started using them.....

but enoughs enough, im logging on now to settle the score. meet me at the europe gateway for neutral lag.

i see your in forest encampment and your not replying to any of my whispers so you apparently ignored me.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 29, 2013, 11:47:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info