My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

"
iamstryker wrote:
If you two start up again please make a new thread.

Call it Sunprice vs. Dominus the saga continues....

K, we've had 2 forum fights in PVP so far, Koca vs Aux and Dom vs Sun. Who will be the third? Any challengers? Call outs? MAN UP.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
If you two start up again please make a new thread.

Call it Sunprice vs. Dominus the saga continues....

K, we've had 2 forum fights in PVP so far, Koca vs Aux and Dom vs Sun. Who will be the third? Any challengers? Call outs? MAN UP.

s
"
cala wrote:

pls
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Sunprice vs. Dominus the saga - part 2

As u can see , mods . Everyone in this forum like this kind of talking ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUty7oMzi2E

I won him 5-3 , he did stay at coner and I did rush to his base to kill him 2-3 times .
The only way I could lost it's just because my connection is not in best state and i did get some desync . Watch it closely , you will see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqCfY5oV19o

This time , he changed his tactic but still lost to me . I won 5-0 . And he kept blaming that i was wearing a KAOM , lol . He even doesn't know how KAOM looks like . As you can see, with or without corner , he still lost to me , he even got killed faster without corner in this video , check it out .

I did lost to him once ( 5-4 ) . But it 's because I got "Windows explorer has stopped working" . I was trying to turn on my Recorder to make some movie for you guys , but then it turned my computer to not responed , and I got Disconnected after that ( in pvp ) . Acttually , I was winning him 4-1 before I got disconnected . Later I didn't know what happened . I guess he killed me 4 times in a row when I got issued then took a screenshot , shame on him .
IGN : SunPrice
Last edited by GoKillTheStupidNoob on Apr 30, 2013, 1:33:59 AM
this sunprice guy was a kid that was angry when lose 5-0 from me, a typical loser that cant accept lose, so far i just ever experience 2 people that got angry when lose at pvp, one is this sunprice guy, the other i forgot its name he was freezing pulse marauder lv 86
"
aristolholy wrote:
this sunprice guy was a kid that was angry when lose 5-0 from me, a typical loser that cant accept lose, so far i just ever experience 2 people that got angry when lose at pvp, one is this sunprice guy, the other i forgot its name he was freezing pulse marauder lv 86

i didn't even know ur IGN , is xdominus ur friend , lol ?

I have lost to many guys here and no one got cursed from me after that ...
Last edited by GoKillTheStupidNoob on Apr 30, 2013, 8:30:22 AM
i dont know xdominus
my ign is aristolholy, iam rarely online now because iam far from home to do some jobs and my conection is bad, from that pvp list dunno if i ever meet one from that list, i just remember this sunprice guy because of his childish behaviour
"
aristolholy wrote:
i dont know xdominus
my ign is aristolholy, iam rarely online now because iam far from home to do some jobs and my conection is bad, from that pvp list dunno if i ever meet one from that list, i just remember this sunprice guy because of his childish behaviour

i dont think i have pvp you before ... What is ur build ? dont blame me , just he kept telling me a lier , a loser

Could u log on and do pvp with me ? im bored here , i wont curse u for beat me up , lol

aristolholy is a level 54 Templar on Default league ??? Could one 87 lose to 54 ?
Last edited by GoKillTheStupidNoob on Apr 30, 2013, 9:00:27 AM
sorry i cant online even if i want too, iam still in area with bad conection
ohh that was my first char, my latest char are marauder lv 86, just search aristolholyyyyy
Last edited by aristolholy on Apr 30, 2013, 9:04:05 AM
"
aristolholy wrote:
sorry i cant online even if i want too, iam still in area with bad conection
ohh that was my first char, my latest char are marauder lv 86, just search aristolholyyyyy

ok , hope to see u soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info